Does Everybody have an ID Check?

• tonysingh
      tonysingh
      Basic
      Hi,

Does everybody have to send in some form of ID before they recieve their starting capital?

Please respond if you recieved the starting capital without going through the ID Check.

I really don't want to have to send any ID in for my own security i don't want scanned copies floating around in other peoples inboxes just for $50.
  • 5 replies
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      Yes i recieved starting capital without id check which was good cos i didnt have any at the time.turned it into over $1000 in a week.
      This was over a year ago now so things may have changed regarding id checks i dont know.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello tonysingh,

Please be aware that any private documents that you send in are treated with the upmost confidence as detailed in our Privacy Policy.

All of our ID requests are done on a random basis.

If you have been asked to do an ID request then you will not be able to receive your starting capital until you have done so.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • tonysingh
      tonysingh
      Basic
      This is a shame, sorry I can read all of these words saying everything is "secure" but there is no way I can send a driving license or passport copy it is far too personal.

It is a shame that I got chosen for this check then I guess, why is extra verification needed I followed everything to the letter and entered all my details in.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello tonysingh,

The only details that are needed are your name, address and date of birth so any other personal details that may be on these documents such as account numbers, licence numbers, etc may be blacked out prior to sending.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      I recieved the starting capital just under a week ago and did not have to send in any forms of identification, which is good as I too am over $1000 ( after only temp disregarding BRM, to which I will now firmly stick with )... I would point out however that it is likely that the site which you chose to play at will, at some point, put a temp hold on your account until you send copies of drivers licence etc... it is for you and your monies own protection.

I must admit however that had this site have asked me to send in ID then I would not have taken the application any further...