This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS strategy success *With Graph $2,000 reached

• ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      Hello,

I started out very rough, hitting an immediate down swing of 20BIs @ .25/.50. This was probably terrible play, and not really a swing at all actually. I kept reading the articles (very good articles, I love them) and kept at playing as much as I could. Now after about a month of SSS strat, I've played ~55k hands and came back from my down swing, and am up another 47 BIs :D . Right now I'm making 1.3ptBB/100 + rake/bonuses and am up to $2,000 total (with bonuses and rake) this month. I'm moving up to .5/1 as soon as I hit 70k hands, and still beating .25/.50 @ the same rate or more. /brag

Shinshya

Edit:

You can view my graph here:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3034/shinshyagraphf.jpg

Around 8800 hands in I changed the way I was playing, and from there on out its been going up.

I just hit quite a bit of a heater in the last 1k hands, gaining another 10BIs. Before that I was running right on schedule @ 1.0ptbb/100.
  • 6 replies