Party Withdrawal

• ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      I'm a long time neteller user, but wish to cash out to Moneybookers this time. However I have never deposited on party using moneybookers. Does it help to write Pay pro an email asking to unlock my account for moneybookers? They used to do it on eurobet (good ol days).
  • 6 replies
    • u9koRn
      u9koRn
      Global
      I dont think that would be a problem. Seems like they are an understanding bunch. Tho if not, you can always just transfer it over to me :P
    • ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      They won't do it, I don't get the problem tho. What's so hard about offering this option it even costs them less $$ because moneybookers only charges them 2% instead of neteller's 3%.
    • u9koRn
      u9koRn
      Global
      bummer.. have you won alot of money? if so, it probably just pays to deposit a small sum with moneybookers and thereafter withdraw.
    • ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      The problem is I don't have funds on my Moneybookers account and can't get funds on my Moneybookers account because I promissed myself never to invest 1c of my own money. So transfering from my bank account to moneybookers is out of the question.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I don't know if this is of use, and if PP does this for other countries, but, I can withdraw direct to my Australian bank account. There is a $1 US charge for this, but for large amounts, that isn't so bad, considering the alternatives. If they will do that for your country as well, it would be possible to withdraw some that way, deposit that to Moneybookers and set up the connection like that.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Sounds like this could work.

But i sense the urgency of a deposit/withdrawel guide here :D

I will forward this and hope that we can offer something like this soon.

Best regards,
      Stefan