Accounts Deactivated

• vapostol
      vapostol
      Global
      I dont know why but my friends accounts was deactivated, they passed the quiz and after 3 days the accounts was deactivated, maybe you think i'm breaking the rules but i made theyre accounts becose they dont know how to do it ( they dont speak english). I just try to help them, plese tell me what to do and if they have to do it on they're own. Thank you very much.
  • 34 replies
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      same thing happened to me, my partner likes to play poker and is a regular play money gal and is a bit of a smart arse too lol.
      She registered on here, took and passed the quiz and the account was almost instantly deactivated.
      Now we obviously share an address and a PC and we only have one NETTELLER account between us so certain details are duplicate but I think its a little unfair to say that she cant have an account and get the offer but I can.

I tried to contact support here explaining the whole situation and got a very blunt message back just saying "you open to accounts and we onli give money once".... that was the exact message !!!!

Until the account is reinstated I will not contribute to my cake poker account which I hold via pokerstategy and I will continue playing at the other sites I frequent.
    • vapostol
      vapostol
      Global
      :(
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TornAces
      I tried to contact support here explaining the whole situation and got a very blunt message back just saying "you open to accounts and we onli give money once".... that was the exact message !!!!
      I doubt that.
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      Tobi,
      27.05.09 18:07: Dear TornAces,

You have created to accounts with the same data. We send the money only once!

Best regards,
      Tobi

Above is the message, I copied and pasted it.
      Kimber, I would appreciate it if your comments were kept to yourself if you are going to insinuate I was lying.
      I have no reason to be dishonest, my partner merely wanted an account of her own so she could play for real money I explained the whole situation and that was my answer. I have since contacted, or should I say replied, to the blunt message above telling them to close this account also then as until things are rectified or explained in a professional manner then I will not contribute further with my poker account I have linked to this site as my experience of the "customer services" side of the company is so far BOLLOX
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi TornAces,

While I understand your frustration, I must say that we cannot reverse our decision on this case. Please kindly understand that when you join our site you have to accept our TOS accroding to which we reserve the right to close an account when we see a prominent potential of fraud. You can be two seperate users, but as you share too many things (even the Neteller account as you mentioned) which can make anyone think that you are only one person. Since there is unfortunately no way for us to make sure in those situations, we simply have to protect ourself by staying on the safe side.

I hope for your understanding on this matter.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      Hi Thunder, thank you for your message. Even though I fully understand what YOU are saying, what annoyed me is this, I set up an account via this site to gain $50.00 starting capital... about £30.00 as I am from the UK.
      With this money I start to play and I am licenced to reach 2000 FPP BEFORE I can even cash any money out. Now my account alone is well over $1000.00 dollars and I have generated over $50.00 in rake now so technically pokerstrategy are making money off my playing.
      NOT wanting to blow smoke up my own arse either I am a good player and can easily turn ther $50.00 into a lot more !!
      Now through my issue it has raised awareness just how blunt and unhelpful the staff are who are supposed to be providing "customer service to myself and others when an issue may arise.
      It leads me to think to myself that should I continue to play on the site I have linked with pokerstrategy AND continue earning them money and I have an even bigger issue further down the line... where does that leave me ??

As stated, I will no longer use my cake poker account, I will now log in and lose the BR I have accumulated and ask the site to block that account. I have accounts with other sites and it seems ridiculous that I should play under the terms of this site when they cannot even speak to me in a courtious manner.

If you wish to deactivate this account as of now, feel free.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TornAces,

I really don't understand your point. You signed up 2 accounts, as you stated - each with the exact same data. So 100% duplicates. Yet you are confused and even outraged about our support telling you - you can only have one account per person?

Our TOS clearly states that there is only one account per person allowed & that you are not allowed to play under other peoples names. Yet you still create two accounts with the exact same data and expect the support to recognize & accept that one of them is actually meant for another person - even though this not only violates our own terms & conditions but also those of the poker rooms?

Now I am a very service oriented person and always open to feedback in criticism - but in this case I don't see any service flaws from our side. Just some really spiteful flaming.

Regards
      SoyCD
    • vapostol
      vapostol
      Global
      Hello SoyCD,

Can you please explain me why do i have my friends account deactivated and if they can remake the accounts if something is wrong. Please help me.
      Thank you !
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vapostol
      Hello SoyCD,

Can you please explain me why do i have my friends account deactivated and if they can remake the accounts if something is wrong. Please help me.
      Thank you !
      Hello vapostol,

Our support has security measures which your friend's accounts apparently did not pass. Since you did indicate in your original post though that you made their accounts - this will most likely have something to do with it - as it is explicitly forbidden to create accounts for other people.

We are currently launching our Romanian site however - which should go live within the next 2 months. If your friends have problems with English I suggest they wait until we have that page up and running so they can take the quiz by themselves.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • vapostol
      vapostol
      Global
      Ok, thank you very much.
      You can delete they're accounts and they will try to pass the quiz with google translate or they will waite till the site is done.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    • vapostol
      vapostol
      Global
      About my account, i was not registered to the cashier and i was contacted through a ticket. I registered and i answered the ticket to send my money, but i still didnt received the money yet. Need some help. Thank you!
    • yossinew
      yossinew
      Bronze
      i have a friend with the same problem.
      his username is dindoshamir and his account has ben deactiveted
      he sent messages to support but no answer. he sent id scan and nothing.
      you mush understand that alot of players play from public computer our public internet network.
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      SoyCD.

One account is in the name Sara Warren and the other Account is in the Name Shaun Reed.
      You say about duplicate info, what you are basically saying is that only ONE person per household can benefit from this scheme, fine !!

THIS IS NOT MY POINT !!!!!!

I get your rules and regulations but my point is that your "customer services" are both rude and ignorant.
      You ask quite a straight forward question and you are either ignored or sent a very blunt ( semi-literate ) message. ( my own personal experience )

Now excuse me if it sounds blunt but if I open an account with someone and play poker in order to earn them money then I AT THE VERY LEAST expect enquiries to be dealt with in a mannor that I, the consumer, sees fit.

Again, if this is too much to ask then I suggest you close this account NOW, I have thrown my BR away at cakepoker and the account access has been blocked to so your site will not benefit from my account no further !!!!

Your site needs to train its staff to just deal with people correctly, at the end of the day, regardless of how you advertise your services... we play poker and earn you money... the very least we deserve is good customer service.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TornAces,

I think there is a little misunderstanding. I don't think the forum is the right place to discuss it - as it contains your personal details - so I can e-mail you if you want - but the accounts are both under the name Sara Warren.

There is actually no account on this website under your name. Just two accounts with your girlfriend's personal information.

That is why our support closed the account and told you there can only be one account per person. I stand by my point that our support acted completely normal given the circumstances. It is not their fault that you created your account with your girlfriends personal information and apparently forgot about it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      SoyCD, I have no argument with yourself, yo have both respectfully and professionally answered the query I had but I stand firm with my feelings towards your "customer service advisors".

Please tell me how it is that yourself, a forum administrator, can speak to me both respectfully and professionally BUT the people that us as consumers are directed towards for "HELP" as the link suggests cannot.

I the "HELP" feature directed me to yourself then the service would have been perfect but sadly I was ignored, then sent a very blunt message, as shown earlier, with no explanation and not even written in a proper mannor.. and then ignored once again !!!

So how can this treatment, despite me obviously being in the wrong, be deemed acceptable and make me wish to continue further with my relationship with this site ?

Many people make mistakes and are open to listen to people EXPLAIN where they went wrong and whether things can be rectified NOBODY wants to recieve messages or be ignored the way I have regardless.

Maybe you should replace Tobi or at least give him some training !!!

Once again, I would appreciate this account being closed and the details you hold removed from your database.

Thankyou
    • AnderX
      AnderX
      Bronze
      what do you mean lose you BR?
      Thats just pure idiotic, to lose 1000$ to "punish" PS.
      You should just calm down...is just birocracy..and rules...Just take 50 $ from you BR and give to your friend so she can play poker
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      I have already given Sara some money to play with, and yes you are right it is idiotic BUT it is also idiotic to have a relationship where my personal time and effort financially benefits a company that the same effort is not recipricated at a time when I require help or advice.

SoyCD was able to speak to me correcly and provide me with the information I needed BUT the people I am supposed to rely upon when things go wrong are rubbish so this makes me lose faith and I do not want to be having an issue 6 months down the line with a much larger BR where nobody wants to do their job correctly ( except the forum guys / gals )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TornAces,

Our support deals with thousands of queries on a daily basis. Short answers aren't meant to be disrespectful but are simply the only way to actually answer the large amount of questions in a timely manner. In your case Tobi simply wrote 1 single message to you which was quite short, namely: "You have created two accounts with the same data. We send the money only once!"

This was in no way meant to be rude - but only showed the truth of the matter - that you had in fact registered twice under the exact same name with the exact same personal information.

While I agree that our customer support should be and needs to be courteous - you are going overboard in your demands. At the end of the day his reaction and message is quite understandable - given that you had registered 2 accounts with the same data - and thus broken the terms & conditions. Saying you were "ignored" just because you haven't had a reply yet (its not even been 24 hours since your last message) is also going overboard.

I can ban your account if you want to - but aside from you no longer being able to access it, it won't change anything in terms of details being in our database.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TornAces
      I have already given Sara some money to play with, and yes you are right it is idiotic BUT it is also idiotic to have a relationship where my personal time and effort financially benefits a company that the same effort is not recipricated at a time when I require help or advice.

SoyCD was able to speak to me correcly and provide me with the information I needed BUT the people I am supposed to rely upon when things go wrong are rubbish so this makes me lose faith and I do not want to be having an issue 6 months down the line with a much larger BR where nobody wants to do their job correctly ( except the forum guys / gals )
      sorry to say this but what the fck are you on?

given that you created multiple accounts the support answer is totally standard or what were you expecting the guy to say?

"Sorry dude, my psychic powers tell me you signed up your current account in your girlfriends name and now made another account on her name - so please take these 50 bucks, ill give you another 50 if you tell me your real name"

??

this thread is just lol