This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] JJ BU - pf action

• 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You must have very good reason to fold there JJ, I´d personally just shove
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I fold because its pretty obvious I'm beat.

I've shoved in similar situations to see if my gut feeling is correct and it usually is.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Depends a lot on the opponents. For example I see so far at pokerheaven people are almost never 4-betting AK. That makes a shove suicide. If you think opponent capable of shoving AK you can shove yourself
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      I think this is an easy fold, what is he 4-betting here with? AA, KK, QQ, AK? maybe if you had a read for him being very LAGy you could add AQ and TT 99?

Most of the time i think your either dominated or at bets a coinflip against AK, AQ.

I also fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I fold because its pretty obvious I'm beat.

I've shoved in similar situations to see if my gut feeling is correct and it usually is.
      it is very easy to 4-bet every single hand that I open with bluff and you fold so many times that good players would own you a lot.
      If you´re not willing to play stacks there with JJ then call pf and play postflop