[NL20-NL50] JJ BU - pf action

• 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You must have very good reason to fold there JJ, I´d personally just shove
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I fold because its pretty obvious I'm beat.

I've shoved in similar situations to see if my gut feeling is correct and it usually is.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Depends a lot on the opponents. For example I see so far at pokerheaven people are almost never 4-betting AK. That makes a shove suicide. If you think opponent capable of shoving AK you can shove yourself
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      I think this is an easy fold, what is he 4-betting here with? AA, KK, QQ, AK? maybe if you had a read for him being very LAGy you could add AQ and TT 99?

Most of the time i think your either dominated or at bets a coinflip against AK, AQ.

I also fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I fold because its pretty obvious I'm beat.

I've shoved in similar situations to see if my gut feeling is correct and it usually is.
      it is very easy to 4-bet every single hand that I open with bluff and you fold so many times that good players would own you a lot.
      If you´re not willing to play stacks there with JJ then call pf and play postflop