Finally Doubled my Starting Capital

• Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I have finally doubled my starting capital of $50 playing mostly 9-player $1+.25 SnG's.

It took me 291 SnG's (+ bonuses and rakeback) over about 6 months of play. I finished in the money a bit better than 1/3 of the time. I got off to a rough start because I thought the SnG strategy applied to MTT's and kept fininishing on the bubble, then I re-read the strategy guide and realized it was for a single-table. The breakdown is as follows:

Finishes:
      1st - 46
      2nd - 27
      3rd - 36
      111 ITM / 291 SnG's = 38%

I also have a positive ROI of about 12% but that includes bonuses, so I figure it's probably really closer to 4%, which I still don't think is too bad. (I know small sample size - no need to comment)

I'd include a screen-shot of my bankroll graph from Excel, but I don't know how to post it...:f_confused: (it took me awhile to figure out this fish...)

So, now I'm trying to decide if I should move up to $2+.25 SnG's, start 2-tabling at $1+.25, or even try out another variant like Fixed-Limit or No-Limit Cash Games... (I'm leaning towards the $2 SnG's, but I'm tempted to try multi-tabling to earn enough strategy points to unlock silver... maybe I'll save that for the fall)

Anyway - just wanted to say thanks to PokerStrategy and all the forum posters for all your help so far.
  • 2 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      play min 6 table or you will never move up the limit :) ....in 1$,2$,5$sng you can easily play 20 tablas with roi of 10/15% easy even if you beginer... :f_p:
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I would practise playing 2 tables on the $1 games if I was you, and try and add more tables when your ready. The sooner you can multitable, the better! Don't try and add them all at once though if you can't handle it ;)