This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AKo MP2 - misses

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $20.30
      BU:
      $11.38

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , K:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, 2 folds, BU calls $0.80, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1.90) 9:heart: , J:diamond: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.40, BU calls $1.40.

Turn: ($4.70) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.40, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $6.10

Call with gutshot+OC?
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      The bet from BU is pretty weak that itd be hard to lay this one down, but I dont think our OC can be counted on as even remotely clean outs, nor can we count on any implieds if we hit our clean straight.

The A :diamond: K :diamond: are filthy and only going to cost us a big river bet, T :diamond: the same, and our other K and A are dirty to losing to villain catching 2pair+ with our hit (KJ, KQ, AQ, AJ, JT).

I think folding is the best, even if it was to the single weakest float ever. We only have 3 outs that will let us know where we stand. Everything else we either miss and fold or hit a hand that means we have to pay out better hands.

I personally think you ran into JT.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I prefer rather double barrel there
      It is not so easy him to call donw your second barrel, since you´re threat to shove river and he should fold a lot of hands which he peel on the flop