Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $10.91
      Hero:
      $20.85

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , 3:spade:
      8 folds, SB calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.80, SB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.60) 6:spade: , 3:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $0.80, SB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($3.20) 4:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($3.20) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.80, SB calls $2.80.

Final Pot: $8.80
  • 4 replies
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      i like the play ... on the turn i would consider a bet since i have the nutflushdraw, but the check behind is fine as well
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Im wondering about your flop line here - do we expect to make SB fold with a minraise, or are we raising for value here? Im not sure what youve seen SB do in the 11 hands he played so far. I think if you want to raise here you need to raise properly, up to at least $1.60, to get some fold equity. Otherwise call or fold.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Im wondering about your flop line here - do we expect to make SB fold with a minraise, or are we raising for value here? Im not sure what youve seen SB do in the 11 hands he played so far. I think if you want to raise here you need to raise properly, up to at least $1.60, to get some fold equity. Otherwise call or fold.
      Maybe it should be bigger, but by raising here I can maybe stop him betting the turn and get a free card or something. I also get a better idea as to what hes holding for a very cheap price. If he raises my minraise I can easily fold.

Essentially, I was the pf aggresor, and he donks, which could mean anything, so I take my initiative back this way. He looks like a fish so bet sizing won't matter too much to him imo.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Raise bigger on the flop
      1,5$ seems better amount
      I´d likely bet/call turn, although taking free card is also fine
      Just it is hard to call your second barrel with just one pair hand without flushdraw and you also build bigger pot if you should hit your flush