Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $44.82
      Hero:
      $22.02

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , K:club:
      UTG1 calls $0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 5 folds, UTG1 calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.30) T:club: , T:diamond: , J:heart: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $2.00, UTG1 calls $2.00.

Turn: ($6.30) A:club: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($6.30) 7:spade: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

Final Pot: $8.30

I was wary of trips
  • 3 replies
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      i would protect my hand on the turn, as i would think i am ahead (most likely)... if he had trips villain did nothing to protect the hand against draws and disguised the hand pretty well... but i don't see any hand that doesn't raise there as trips^^

if my bet on the turn gets called and he checks to me on the river i could think of checking behind, but i would then be pretty convinced that my hand is good and go for a value bet against any jack and smaller aces
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Villain (tiny small sample, risky to use) looks limpy-weaktight. The sort of person who will call along with any made hand to showdown, never bluffs, and folds if they miss.

So cbet flop, check behind turn, call river is fine here for me. Id prefer to value-street when we have TPTK and there isnt an obvious monster on the board for the villain to hold. Less variance that way.

If the sample was larger and the villain's AF a little lower, you would even fold to a reasonable river bet there....
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Seems easy valuebet on the turn
      I think he´d c/r flop with trips
      I´d also raise river 4$ for value