This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Going Online.

• likepeas
      likepeas
      Global
      Hi, I have been playing live games for relatively long and finally decided to give online poker a chance so I registered at pokerstrategy passed the test and joined full tilt. I thank the staff of pokerstrategy for having this offer. Im still waiting for my $50.

My Id : DancingGreen
  • 3 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas!

Welcome to Pokerstrategy :) I hope you'll find the members here fairly friendly and helpful!

Keep an eye on your e-mail inbox, because sometimes new members are randomly picked for an ID check. This can sometimes go to your junk mail box, so keep an eye on both! :)

In the meantime feel free to refresh your mind with some articles or videos, or just browse around the forums!

Hope to see you around soon,

dadude77
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas and welcome to the site :)

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • likepeas
      likepeas
      Global
      All required documents have been sent to your security@pokerstrategy.com