Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $3.57
      Hero:
      $16.80

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9:diamond: , 9:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, SB raises to $0.70, BB folds, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.50) J:diamond: , K:heart: , A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB raises to $2.80, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.10

- Preflop I open raise 99. And am min 3bet by a middle stack. I figured I can call and hope for a good flop. But I have not got set odds and against a 3bet range my potential overpair might not be good.

- He checks flop and I bluff. It seems this is a silly bluff to make with hindsight but at the time I thought he might have been scared off by the big flop.
  • 2 replies
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      fold preflop to his minraise. u dont have odds for set value and this guys is 19/9 and i am completely sure his pf minraise is not with a marginal hand. just wait for a better spot and stack this fish
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Ever seen him min3bet before? Well, I suppose if it's the first time you should go with the fold here (calling is bad btw you need to fold or ship it, because his stacksize doesnt allow you to setmine). If he's min3betting a lot.. I'd ship it ;)