[NL2-NL10] Nl5 SH QQ CO

• anduke
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.2, BU folds, SB raises to $0.35, BB calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.6, SB calls $1.25, BB calls $1.25.

Flop: ($4.80) K, J, K (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, SB raises to $6, BB folds, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.80.

Villain is 36.6/8.9/2.92/ after 100 hands
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008

Nh imo.

Villains PFR is only 8.9 and a Min3bet could be a variety of hands. I personally would put him on a strong hand like AA, AK, JJ. Even though thats possible i would still reraise on preflop and 1.60 is a good amount.

On the flop after they check to you i would lead out like you did. After check raise, i think in most cases he has you beat. Only possible hands that you dont beat are AJ, QJ.

• Michailewic
      Bet just $2,45 on the flop.

SB indicate strengh preflop and on the flop he is minraising you (but practically, he is all-in anyway). If he has beat you, he does not need to protect so he can easily minraise you and he is minraising before knowing what BB will do. However, his line is strange since if he has AK then coldcalling would be better for him to get potential overcall by BB.

If it was heads-up, I would shove it for his remaing $0,17.

But still, I would also get it in here. You have 4,4:1 pot odds. And as I said, if he has AK (or JJ), he would likely just call to get overcall.