Question about withdraw...

• durklis
      durklis
      Bronze
      Hi. Yesterday i got my starting capital (50$) and today i have already over 80$. For example, can i withdraw, let's say about 20$, and as you see i still have left about 60$ (including 50$ starting capital) ???
      sorry for poor english.
      best regards
      durklis
  • 6 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      You should probably know that bankroll calculations are made assuming that you never withdrawal. Right now you are just on an upswing and if you take away that $20 you are increasing your chances of going bust when variance swings the other way.
    • SEVERANCE
      SEVERANCE
      Global
      sadly you cannot withdraw anything at all until you have reached the amount of points you are licenced to get... ie, for some sites it may be 2000 FPP.
      This is how this site manages to get its money back, if you reach the 2000 points then the amount of rake you produce will more than cover the $50.00 starting capital... if you fail to get the amount of points required within the amount of time you are given the starting capital will be taken back also... or if you only have a proportion of it then that will be taken.

please note that if you try to cash out before this "licence" has expired then your account will be locked and this may become permanent.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      from 50$, if you get 50$ more, you can withdraw that 50$, but you need to deposit first. But be careful:
      1. It's no good if you plan to play poker in long-term
      2. At party poker, if you deposit, you lost 50$ free (not sure at other site)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi durklis,

Whether you are allowed to cash out your winnings while you are still clearing the starting capital depends on the poker room. For example, while TitanPoker may allow it, Full Tilt Poker requires the player to reach 1k FTPs before he can do the first cash out. Therefore, I suggest you contact the poker room directly for exact information regarding this matter. In general, however, this action is not recommended at all since doing this would slow down your progress. While don't let your bankroll grow and clim up the limits, then you would have chances to earn and cash out far more money than just some dollars like right now?

@chuongdk: Clearing the $50 bonus at Party does not stop you from depositing additional money of your own if you want to. The bonus dollars will not be lost. In case your bonus status meter would somehow disappear, it would not change anything. You just need to keep collecting PartyPoints and contact us upon reaching 300 PartyPoints - we will then reactivate your extra $100 bonus.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      hello,

I received a starting capital $50 from pokerstrategy on fulltilt poker room

today I´ve cleared the whole bonus of $50 and I have approximately 1300 FTPs

Can I withdraw money now????

thanks for your answers
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello poldinhoo,

First, congratulations on your achievement. And to your question, of course you're free to withdraw now.

Kind Regards,
      thunder