Please help me

• Gennady007
      Gennady007
      Silver
      I made an account at Party Poker after passing the quiz, and forgot to register it with this website (I used the right code but i didnt enter my username here YET (luckily)). But I was a little impatient and deposited 25USD not realising that according to the rules depositing on partypoker = 50USD no longer something i can get from you (IS THIS CORRECT?)

So now there is no way to get Party Poker bonus? I must register at different platform and wait for the 50?
  • 5 replies
    • Gennady007
      Gennady007
      Silver
      ALSO one more thing please, I am assuming that after i select a different platform that I should wait to get the 50USD before also registering the Part poker aacount with this website under my profile?

Im guessing PokerStars because i want to start Fixed Limit, right?

I am guessing i cannot have 2 accounts on party poker?

Edit again - I am a beginner, so even though something like mansion has a 50USD that no one takes away i heard that it is much harder with more advanced players. Is Pokerstars ok for beginers - I'm leaning towards it.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello Gennady007,

If you already made a deposit with PartyPoker, I am fraid we cannot send you the money there. However, you will be able to collect StrategyPoints playing at PartyPoker since your account was created with our bonus code.

Regarding the starting capital, you can choose one of our other availabe platforms to get it, please follow the set up guide on this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform

Once you have created your new poker account, please send a ticket to our Support providing them with your new account name. They will update the records and transfer the money to your right account.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • Gennady007
      Gennady007
      Silver
      I don't think you understand, thunder. I did not enter my PartyP username into your website meaning that i am not tracked - is this correct? So i do not have to contact support - simply make a new account at Pokerstars and then enter THAT username and everything is fine?

Please help, and can anyone answer any other of the above questions in the first two posts?
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Look mate,since u entered the pokerstrategy code when registered u are tracked on party poker but since u didnt put here ur partypoker name and deposited u cant get ur capital there now.So u register to an other site get ur code there but u will be tracked at both,partypoker and new site with capital.
      Hope this helps

Cheers
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello,

If you have not entered your poker account name, then simply do it now. In case you choose PokerStars, please enter your account ID on this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2 . We will send you the money there.

Regarding your Party account, it is still tracked over our website since you used our bonuscode. Therefore, in order not to miss the StrategyPoints you earns, please save your account name into your profile here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

Kind Regards,
      thunder