My account deactivated

• vapostol2
      vapostol2
      Global
      Hello,
      its vapostol again, my account was removed today, for no reason, i've done the quiz, send the id data, i've dont evreything correct, but my account was deactivated. I sent a ticket too but no answers, Please help!
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello vapostol2,

The fact that you created more than one account (as you stated in the other thread) resulted in your account being deactivated. Although you created accounts for other people, the action is explicitly against our TOS which clearly states that everyone has to sign up and use the account on his own.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • vapostol2
      vapostol2
      Global
      Hello thunder,
      I didnt say i made they're accounts i just translate for them, and i asked to delete they're accounts to try again with google transalte or on romanian site, and i want to know if you can delete my account to make a new one, i didnt want to breake site rules , i'm sorry for my mistake.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vapostol,

As thunderbird56 already stated, the problem is that you tried to sign up a lot of accounts for your friends and therefore violated the terms and conditions. While I believe that you are sorry for this, the support needs to be very strict on these kind of things in order to protect us from abuse of our system.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • vapostol2
      vapostol2
      Global
      Hello SoyCD,

I understand what you think about what i did, i will deposit money from my card, but i ask you if you can please to delete all the others account made from my pc, and keep mine deactivated,my friends are not guilty and they wanna do new accounts. Thank you!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello vapostol2,

I'm afraid that we will not be able to accommodate your request. The accounts created by you were deactivated, but we cannot delete them totally for security purposes. However, don't worry as it should not affect your friends' future sign-ups as long as they act on their own.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • vapostol2
      vapostol2
      Global
      Thunder,

Can you explain me a bit more what you mean with "accounts has been activated" and when my friends can use they're Id's to sign up from they're places? thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vapostol2
      Thunder,

Can you explain me a bit more what you mean with "accounts has been activated" and when my friends can use they're Id's to sign up from they're places? thanks.
      Hello vapostol2,

He is just saying that we can't actually 'delete' the accounts. Your friends should be able to go through the procedure normally though - or at least sort the issue with the support once the Romanian site is up.

Best regards
      SoyCD