Free Coaching [50NL-100NL SH]

• Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Hi,

as you can see in the headline i'm offering free coaching.
      The offer is directed to $.25/$.50NL SH and $.50/$1NL SH regulars who are looking to improve their game in order to move up (e.g. by loosening up your preflopgame, improve your handreading- skills and so on).

The reason why i'm doing this is partially because i'd like to share some hardly acquired knowledge in order to return something to the community and for the most part to improve my spoken english.
      So i'd prefer if your first language is english.

Since i expect this to be somewhat time-consuming i guess i will only be able to coach one player (if it takes less time than expected maybe a second one).
      So if you are interested just write down which limit you are playing and a few words why i should coach you (by that i mean 2-3 lines max, this isn't that big of a deal),information about how to contact you would be useful, too.

If you're worried about my qualification, i'm a $1/$2NL SH regular, somewhat solid i hope ;) .

Best regards
      Bierbaer
  • 18 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Thumbs up for this man. Not my limits or my kind of game but someone will surely be really happy for this offer.

The community on Pokerstrategy is really fantastic.
      :f_love:
    • Dickbreakr
      Dickbreakr
      Bronze
      hey check ur profile..... i sent a request

play nl50/100. would love to improve, discuss poker and take some advice from experienced players. english is my first language so maybe it'll work out pretty well.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Really nice offer i must say. Unfortunatelly i dont qualify with only grinding NL10 SH for 5 months now with some shots NL25 ;(
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      very nice offer,
      poor me that I'm still playing NL10
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey. I'd love that as well. I've been to NL50 once and hit this sick downer. Went back to NL20 and now I'll moving back to NL50. And next week I'm gonna start trying to support myself with poker, so need to get myself on the right tracks. (life is pretty cheap here in Brazil and rakeback shall be more than enough. This means English is not my native language, BUT I was an English teacher for a while, so I can handle it pretty well.)

Email: felipecaltabiano@gmail.com
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Hi, this is a great deal thanks for offering...

I'v just recently beat NL25 and have moved up to NL50 this coaching would be such a great help to me as I feel I have tons of areas to improve on.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Sounds like a great thing you're doing. Too bad I'm not playing NL50/100. :(

Oh by the way, is this you?

• jianny
      jianny
      Bronze
      hi there! this is a very good initiative as i believe we will benefit from sharing ideas with each other. i play NL50 SH on full tilt looking forward to move to NL100 soon.

well how does i can help you improve on your spoken english and you can help me improve my SH game sound? haha.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      sorry it has taken that long until i could respond.
      Since Dickbreakr was the first to answer to my topic and matches the "requirements" perfectly, he will be the first to be coached.
      I'm sorry for the rest, but as soon as i have more time (or Dickbreakr crushes me in poker - won't take that long ;) ) i will report in this thread and maybe take another student.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      *push*

I've got a lot of time in the next 6 weeks, so i'm refreshing my offer.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      would be nice to have someone to talk to about poker and learn from a winning player. I've been speaking english my whole life so no problems there.. Though the one thing that may disqualify me is that I am still taking shots @ NL50... though I am putting in a lot of hands per day at NL25 to cushion myself for NL50
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      I'm up for it! =D Since I was the second to ask for it after dickbreakr, does that make me inherit the offer? =D I'm still playing NL50. Moved up to NL100, but was handed a nice 12 BI downswing, so had to go back to NL50. Hoping to mov up soon again.

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bierbaer
      *push*

I've got a lot of time in the next 6 weeks, so i'm refreshing my offer.
      l`m playing nl200sh and crushing it. If you want to do some sweat sessions, then add me to msn kaidar18@hotmail.com or skype kaidar.viikman
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      NL10 > NL50-100
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I am not playing NL at all nor english is my first language, so I would be perfect candidate...
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hihi I'm playing NL50 and 100, you probably saw quite a few of my sample hands already; enjoyed some of the discussions there. I could use some helpful advice in making my play more solid.

MSN: galvin_bay@hotmail.com
    • nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      I am taking shot at NL200 SH .
      Otherwise i would be playing NL100 SH.
      My second language is English and studying it twice a week , so my verbal skills are good.

You can discuss what u would get from it on my msn : nubbe2@hotmail.com
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Caltabiano i contacted you in Skype.