This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nl 25 -> Nl 50 Fr

• yac
      yac
      Coach
      Coach
      hello, I'm just going to play the higher limit on P* and I'm interested if the skill level at the tables is much higher or simiar to NL25. Give me your opinions!
  • 3 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      yac,

I have only played both NL25 and NL50 in SH. There is still a TON of fish, but in general the level of play is elevated. If you're thinking about it, just have a little feeler session. In my opinion is better to play less tables than you usually do, just to get a feel for the new limit!

Best of luck,
      dadude
    • waiting
      waiting
      Silver
      the brm is the most important thing. so remeber to go back to nl25 if necessary. i think that there is mor skill on nl50, more regs but sure a lot of fishes too.
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Hi YAC heres my experience. I have played on pokerstars, partypoker and full tilt, 25nl 50nl and 100nl for 3 years and just now spend most my time 16-24 tabling 50nl FR on stars. I have a large sample of hands through the different limits and platforms and stars 50nl not only gives me the least bb/100 but it also feels like sometimes your just pissing into the wind against a bunch of regs. There are many regs and the fish are few and far between, the only way round this depends on the time of day you day. I am from the UK and generally will only play before 1pm or after 1am GMT. Again this is my experience but i hope it helps