[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR: A3 steal

• maya1984
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, 3.
      CO posts deadblind, 4 folds, CO checks, Hero raises to $0.5, SB calls $0.45, BB folds, CO calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.60) T, 3, A (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB raises to $2, CO folds, Hero raises to $5, SB raises to $8, Hero raises to $10.3, SB calls $1.30.

Turn: ($21.20) 2 (2 players)

River: ($21.20) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $21.20.

fish is 82/20/1 40 hands.
      I tend to overplay my hands against fish. Put him on a A with a strong kicker but passive fish like don't play that strong TPGK...
  • 2 replies
    • silent21
      i would bet more on the flop - 1.4, if he raises i am going broke also. nh
    • veriz

Preflop: I am not a big fan of stealing with such hand against so loose player, we wont have much fold equity on flop anyways and it will be hard to play against them postflop. So I would likely just fold and wait a better hand. You can very easily make mistakes against such players with such hand. I am not saying that stealing is wrong there but it will very often bring you into marginal situation.

As played
      Postflop: Kinda interesting spot, while we don't have that many hands on him we can't really look at his AF. Otherwise I think that guy is capable of going broke here with any Ax hand and also very often with some draw but I rarely think that they would raise here. As he decided to Check/Raise then I think this line is pretty strong, I am not really sure if we should go broke here, according his AF atm, he seems to be kinda passive one and raising mostly with good hands. Sure it ain't a big mistake to go broke here vs such opponent but I think I would likely just Call his raise and reevaluate turn being IP.

Best regards,