$2,21
      MP1:
      $4,82
      MP2:
      $2,71
      CO:
      $4,79

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:diamond: , T:diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, MP1 calls $0,02, MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,04, BU folds, Hero calls $0,03, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0,02, MP1 calls $0,02, MP2 calls $0,02.

Flop: ($0,22) 4:diamond: , K:spade: , A:diamond: (5 players)
      Hero bets $0,14, UTG2 calls $0,14, 2 folds, CO raises to $0,50, Hero calls $0,36, UTG2 calls $0,36.

Turn: ($1,72) 9:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks, CO bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00, UTG2 calls $1,00.

River: ($4,72) 7:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,46 (All-In), UTG2 folds, CO calls $0,46.

Final Pot: $5,64

I would really like to hear whether i could play this one this was.. =)
      preflop i think its standart call since its minraise and its superlikely that all limpers gonna call that..
      on the flop i decided to lead out with my fd, got reraised and now its going interesting.. I was pretty sure that utg2 calls behind me since he is so lose player.. So that makes like 1:4 to call so i thought its ok with flushdraw.
      The turn brings me flush draw + gutshot which is kind of strong, wasnt sure about whether to bet well i decided to check and then to call, wasnt sure if utg is gonna call, but i had like 0,5 left and i was sure CO is gonna call that small bet on river if i hit, so that was like 1:3.2 which is pretty close + Utg can pay me off also..
      Well i did hit so it was nice, but i wonder if that was good play, since i wasnt in position, when i called UTG could raise behind me or something so it was pretty dangerous.. what do u think?
  • 3 replies
    • pokerluzer27
      pokerluzer27
      Bronze
      Just a comment because this hand is interesting.
      Usually I also semi-bluff flush draws, but I don't really like that when KA is on the table. This case maybe ok, because nobody raised preflop, so we don't expect A or K in their hand. But if you semi-bluff and AK is on the table, you usually gets a reraise and puts you in hard situation after checking the turn ;)

But this is just how I think, I don't know judges what will say :f_confused:
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerluzer27
      Just a comment because this hand is interesting.
      Usually I also semi-bluff flush draws, but I don't really like that when KA is on the table. This case maybe ok, because nobody raised preflop, so we don't expect A or K in their hand. But if you semi-bluff and AK is on the table, you usually gets a reraise and puts you in hard situation after checking the turn ;)

But this is just how I think, I don't know judges what will say :f_confused:
      I have to agree with you.. Well check call would be maybe better also because im out of position and there are so many ppl i couldnt rly believe everybody is going to fold coul I... =)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Flop: Against so many opponents, I don't mind Check/Call line here because if we get raised we might not get correct odds for a Call but here as played definitely fine to Call.

As played
      Turn: Kinda bad situation for you, I don't like the Check/Call line because we don't get our implied with it, I either Check/Shove or Check/Fold, in this case I would likely Check/Fold.
      River: Broke.

Best regards,
      Rensu