Some input's from you.

• IndianLuck
      IndianLuck
      Bronze
      Hey, fellow Pokerstrategy.

This will be my 1nd blog – I first found POKER in March 2009, like a lot of people was immediately hooked. I am from (Mumbai) India & there are very few people here who know anything about poker.

I wish some experience player can have a look at my stats from Sharkscope and judge my progress in SNG’s. I only play $2 20 or 30 man SNG’s at Mansion. Please feel free to give your opinions, and hope to get some true input from your side as I don't know how to interpret the data. That is, am I on the right track or just playing ok?

User Name:- Indian PKD
      Games Played:- 286
      First Game:- 15 March 09
      Last Game:- 29 May 09
      Total Rake:- $84.00
      Avg Stake:- $2.00
      Avg. ROI:- 15.00%
      Total ROI:- 16.80%
      ITM:- 37.76%
      Avg. % of field beaten:- 53.72%
      Total Profit:- $99.00

Thx
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey IndianLuck, welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you and congrats on starting your 1st blog.

Looking forward to hearing how your poker develops over the coming months :)

Re your stats, I'm no expert, but your ITM & ROI figures look good to me, if you can keep these at the averages shown, you should have a great run :D

Some of the more experienced members will also comment/provide feedback on them soon I'm sure.

Keep reading the articles and don't forget we have some great SnG coaching sessions that are fun & informative to attend too.

Will be following your blog with interest. Good luck and wishing you every success.

Bart