This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Holdem Manager: How do I post hand histories in the PokerStrategy Forum?

• mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Well I got Holdem Manager and it's working. But I tried to copy -> paste a hand to the Sample hand forum and it's not working, the hand shows as a code.

I also tried to convert the hand in the PokerStrategy hand converter and that also didn't work.

How do holdem manager users post hands here for evaluation?

Thanks in advance! :f_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      During the hand > click on hud> click on the last pot> a sidebar with the HH opens. Click 2+2 button and paste it to forum.
      In replayer> click on HandHistory cap in the middle of the HEM replayer table> sidebar opens...
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Right click on the hand and Click replay hand.

Then up in the top left there should be a little black thing with white letters saying hand history.

Click on that then it opens up HH. At the top of that click 2+2 and it copies the hand :)

Good Luck

-Jack
    • numpaf
      numpaf
      Bronze
      Right click on the hand and then click View Selected Hand Histories. Copy/paste the code into PokerStrategy hand converter. :)

The 2+2 works too, but I think the hands are easier to read with PS hand converter.