This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Shuffle up and deal..

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Hi all,my name is paul and i am 19 years old.I live in greece and currently i am playing online poker for about 6-7months,live almost 2 years(live only home games but kinda midstakes like with 300e-500e buy in).
      Live i have made good profits,online i was the biggest idiot around propably.
      Despite the fact that i was an absolute donk online i somehow had managed to make some cash outs,and it was always by gettign some good place at an MTT (i have never won a 4digit prize and i have too :f_biggrin: ).

I love poker,i seriously do.Since a kid i used to have a hobby and then do my best to became good at it,doing same thing now.
      I am starting a blog to kinda keep track on what i am doing.
      Before anything else is said i have to tell u,i almost always play stoned (it can be +EV :f_biggrin: ) ,sometimes drunk too but thats really rare since i dont like drinking a lot.

So after the 3rd time i busted my roll i decided to this time be kinda more carefull. I love playing HU but that is something i plan to start later,i also really love playing MTT's and i think (small thought in the back of my head) i am a bit good at MTT's.

BUT right now i am starting with NL2 and i will be playing some MTT's here and there.Later when roll grows i might consider playing HU again.
      I used to play BSS NL25 SH but since i busted and now my roll is small i have to start low.Until SH NL25 its gonna be a wild race since i will be using only 20BI's (i didnt bust playing cash,STG's did it,this 180 mans are damn tricky games).There i will stay till 30 BI's for NL50.
      Recently i stoped 4-tabling and playing 2 tables only,since i am way more carefull and playing better,maybe later will go back to 4.

Anyway that's me,i want to ask one thing,dont try to critisize the fact am playing stoned,since i wont stop and also since i am playing at my highest NL25 i think its obvious i play poker as a hobby and not to become rich

Cheers folks,let's hope this will be a smooth ride :f_cool:
  • 7 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I wont criticize you playing stoned, but Im curious as to why people play stoned.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      People who like drugs are often interested in how could things turn while they are in the influence of a drug.So they start sometimes trying to do things they do normally while they are stoned.I used to skateboard for 7 years.Last 2 years i was skating and i was sponsored by a local skateshop.I loved to roll a small blunt before i get to skate each day,and although they say that when u smoke u are bored to do anything for me it worked 100% different,i loved skating while i was stoned.Same story here,i love playing poker,and i also love weed so even if longterm i am making more bad decisions(which i dont think cause when i am stoned i try to focus as much as possible) i dont really mind since i play poker as a game that i am trying to learn,and i am having fun playing.If i would ever reach playing mid-highstakes i would reconsider the stoned issue.

Till then cheers

ps: my starting BR was 13$ and current BR is 32.29$ after 2 day at NL2
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      So after almost a week,things are good,my BR at stars is 83$ and when i hit 100$ i'll go for NL5.I also got a free 50$ for fulltilt and i decided to play SSS there,playing NL10 atm.I also played some 8 MTT's last 2 days,got itm in 3 the first day and second day was bad,4 MTT's-4 clean suckouts :f_confused:

Anyway going on with the NL2 plan and soon i ll be at the NL5 tables.

Cheers

Stars : 83.70$
      FullTilt : 49.54$
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      geia sou re pavlo me ta mpafakia sou :D
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Ok so,hi to anyone who is reading this.

My plans have changed a bit,i decided to devote myself to SSS for a while.
      After almost 10K hands i can say it seems quite swingy,more than BSS,but it's interesting.So after a week of SSSing NL10 i found myself in -6,6$

By MrGeros at 2009-06-16

But still thats cool,i had a dreadfull 2k hand downswing which seems to have stopped.

My goal atm is to try to get to NL50 SSSing
      Also i want to get used to playing more than 6 tables,since tile my tables and its not easy to add more with a small screen,will think something bout that thought.

BR at fulltilt stands at 58$ and i also got 1K fulltilt points.
      I thought of getting something with the points off the fulltilt store,like an ipod or something like that.What do u people think?

Cheers
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Ok so first,SILVER AT LAST!!!!!
      I signed up with bwin and am playing there and at last getting PS points,damn so happy,i am silver in 4th day of monnth,will be gold in a week for sure!!!
      Now althought previous post i say i will devote my self to sss i got bored :(

So i started playin NL50 HU.First problem is i aint got a proper roll for that,i got
      right now 14BIs but started with 4 :f_confused: but luckily i got lucky :f_biggrin:

Propably i will stick with the HU thing since i think its really interesting,and really profitable if u avoid some regs.Will post an update soon with a 10hands graph from NL50 Hu,till then ciao

Cheers
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Whats ur BR now when u are playing NL50 HU and I guess with full stack