Shuffle up and deal..

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Hi all,my name is paul and i am 19 years old.I live in greece and currently i am playing online poker for about 6-7months,live almost 2 years(live only home games but kinda midstakes like with 300e-500e buy in).
      Live i have made good profits,online i was the biggest idiot around propably.
      Despite the fact that i was an absolute donk online i somehow had managed to make some cash outs,and it was always by gettign some good place at an MTT (i have never won a 4digit prize and i have too :f_biggrin: ).

I love poker,i seriously do.Since a kid i used to have a hobby and then do my best to became good at it,doing same thing now.
      I am starting a blog to kinda keep track on what i am doing.
      Before anything else is said i have to tell u,i almost always play stoned (it can be +EV :f_biggrin: ) ,sometimes drunk too but thats really rare since i dont like drinking a lot.

So after the 3rd time i busted my roll i decided to this time be kinda more carefull. I love playing HU but that is something i plan to start later,i also really love playing MTT's and i think (small thought in the back of my head) i am a bit good at MTT's.

BUT right now i am starting with NL2 and i will be playing some MTT's here and there.Later when roll grows i might consider playing HU again.
      I used to play BSS NL25 SH but since i busted and now my roll is small i have to start low.Until SH NL25 its gonna be a wild race since i will be using only 20BI's (i didnt bust playing cash,STG's did it,this 180 mans are damn tricky games).There i will stay till 30 BI's for NL50.
      Recently i stoped 4-tabling and playing 2 tables only,since i am way more carefull and playing better,maybe later will go back to 4.

Anyway that's me,i want to ask one thing,dont try to critisize the fact am playing stoned,since i wont stop and also since i am playing at my highest NL25 i think its obvious i play poker as a hobby and not to become rich

Cheers folks,let's hope this will be a smooth ride :f_cool:
  • 7 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I wont criticize you playing stoned, but Im curious as to why people play stoned.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      People who like drugs are often interested in how could things turn while they are in the influence of a drug.So they start sometimes trying to do things they do normally while they are stoned.I used to skateboard for 7 years.Last 2 years i was skating and i was sponsored by a local skateshop.I loved to roll a small blunt before i get to skate each day,and although they say that when u smoke u are bored to do anything for me it worked 100% different,i loved skating while i was stoned.Same story here,i love playing poker,and i also love weed so even if longterm i am making more bad decisions(which i dont think cause when i am stoned i try to focus as much as possible) i dont really mind since i play poker as a game that i am trying to learn,and i am having fun playing.If i would ever reach playing mid-highstakes i would reconsider the stoned issue.

Till then cheers

ps: my starting BR was 13$ and current BR is 32.29$ after 2 day at NL2
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      So after almost a week,things are good,my BR at stars is 83$ and when i hit 100$ i'll go for NL5.I also got a free 50$ for fulltilt and i decided to play SSS there,playing NL10 atm.I also played some 8 MTT's last 2 days,got itm in 3 the first day and second day was bad,4 MTT's-4 clean suckouts :f_confused:

Anyway going on with the NL2 plan and soon i ll be at the NL5 tables.

Cheers

Stars : 83.70$
      FullTilt : 49.54$
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      geia sou re pavlo me ta mpafakia sou :D
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Ok so,hi to anyone who is reading this.

My plans have changed a bit,i decided to devote myself to SSS for a while.
      After almost 10K hands i can say it seems quite swingy,more than BSS,but it's interesting.So after a week of SSSing NL10 i found myself in -6,6$

By MrGeros at 2009-06-16

But still thats cool,i had a dreadfull 2k hand downswing which seems to have stopped.

My goal atm is to try to get to NL50 SSSing
      Also i want to get used to playing more than 6 tables,since tile my tables and its not easy to add more with a small screen,will think something bout that thought.

BR at fulltilt stands at 58$ and i also got 1K fulltilt points.
      I thought of getting something with the points off the fulltilt store,like an ipod or something like that.What do u people think?

Cheers
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Ok so first,SILVER AT LAST!!!!!
      I signed up with bwin and am playing there and at last getting PS points,damn so happy,i am silver in 4th day of monnth,will be gold in a week for sure!!!
      Now althought previous post i say i will devote my self to sss i got bored :(

So i started playin NL50 HU.First problem is i aint got a proper roll for that,i got
      right now 14BIs but started with 4 :f_confused: but luckily i got lucky :f_biggrin:

Propably i will stick with the HU thing since i think its really interesting,and really profitable if u avoid some regs.Will post an update soon with a 10hands graph from NL50 Hu,till then ciao

Cheers
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Whats ur BR now when u are playing NL50 HU and I guess with full stack