This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Jj Nl50 Sh

• poiuwert
      poiuwert
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $58,00
      MP2:
      $64,05
      MP3:
      $19,50
      Hero:
      $93,35

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:heart: , J:club:
      MP2 calls $0,50, MP3 raises to $1,25, Hero raises to $5,00, BU folds, SB calls $4,75, 2 folds, MP3 calls $3,75.

Flop: ($16,00) 4:club: , 7:spade: , 6:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $9,50, SB raises to $22,00, MP3 folds, Hero calls $12,50.

Turn: ($60,00) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $31,00 (All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $60,00

Didn't have any specific reads on SB, only his stats showed a normal regular.
      SB cold calling 2-bet average: 7%

I didn't quite know where to put villain in the flop, odds where good so I ended up just calling. Turn is most likely a blank, but I don't expect him to push many weaker hands than mine there.
      Looking back, I think the only hands villain would take this line would be AA/KK, to trap me pre-flop if the midstack pushed, a QQ he didn't want to cold 4-bet or maybe AsKs, though it is not very likely.
      OK reads? No way I could I fold the flop?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      If you know he is a decent player either fold or push flop. He is never bluffing there, you don`t have odds to set mine and if you are folding the turn anyway no point in calling. He might play a good draw this way too. I guess both fold and push would be good , the first one with less variance.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      If you know he is a decent player either fold or push flop. He is never bluffing there, you don`t have odds to set mine and if you are folding the turn anyway no point in calling. He might play a good draw this way too. I guess both fold and push would be good , the first one with less variance.
      +1, exactly this. Why do you Call on flop and then give up on turn, he would shove there a lot of hands, not only better ones. Either fold it on flop for less variance or push it there.

Best regards,
      Rensu