$58,00
      MP2:
      $64,05
      MP3:
      $19,50
      Hero:
      $93,35

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:heart: , J:club:
      MP2 calls $0,50, MP3 raises to $1,25, Hero raises to $5,00, BU folds, SB calls $4,75, 2 folds, MP3 calls $3,75.

Flop: ($16,00) 4:club: , 7:spade: , 6:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $9,50, SB raises to $22,00, MP3 folds, Hero calls $12,50.

Turn: ($60,00) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $31,00 (All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $60,00

Didn't have any specific reads on SB, only his stats showed a normal regular.
      SB cold calling 2-bet average: 7%

I didn't quite know where to put villain in the flop, odds where good so I ended up just calling. Turn is most likely a blank, but I don't expect him to push many weaker hands than mine there.
      Looking back, I think the only hands villain would take this line would be AA/KK, to trap me pre-flop if the midstack pushed, a QQ he didn't want to cold 4-bet or maybe AsKs, though it is not very likely.
      OK reads? No way I could I fold the flop?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      If you know he is a decent player either fold or push flop. He is never bluffing there, you don`t have odds to set mine and if you are folding the turn anyway no point in calling. He might play a good draw this way too. I guess both fold and push would be good , the first one with less variance.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      If you know he is a decent player either fold or push flop. He is never bluffing there, you don`t have odds to set mine and if you are folding the turn anyway no point in calling. He might play a good draw this way too. I guess both fold and push would be good , the first one with less variance.
      +1, exactly this. Why do you Call on flop and then give up on turn, he would shove there a lot of hands, not only better ones. Either fold it on flop for less variance or push it there.

Best regards,
      Rensu