vvvvv down vvvvvvvvvv down vvvvv

• cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      My latest session of NL50 SSS on PokerStars:

hands: 1995
      $: -44.15
      $EV: 54.94 (This is a stat calculated by Hold'em Manager that adjusts for equity and not performance after the street that you go all-in. Other winnings are not adjusted for (and are the same as your actual $).

I am inclined to think that this is a downswing rather than poor play, but losing >4BigBlinds/100 hands is tough.
  • 7 replies
    • FirestormX
      FirestormX
      Bronze
      4.5 BI is nothing...

Keep playing a solid game and that'll come back in no time.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Ingolpoker's biggest downswing on SSS is 25BI in a session.

Regards,

Primzi
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cyzo
      My latest session of NL50 SSS on PokerStars:

hands: 1995
      $: -44.15
      $EV: 54.94 (This is a stat calculated by Hold'em Manager that adjusts for equity and not performance after the street that you go all-in. Other winnings are not adjusted for (and are the same as your actual $).

I am inclined to think that this is a downswing rather than poor play, but losing >4BigBlinds/100 hands is tough.
      Do not look at ev line after 2k hands - its pretty much worthless because of the way it can calculate flips.

Look at it after 100k hands where your luck should even out.

10BI from ev still isnt that much anyway. And 5 stacks in a session is standard ;)

-Jack
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      my biggest so far is 14 but about 4 were monkey tilt :f_mad:
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      4 BI over 2k hands?? wont consider that a downswing :p
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      Recouped all losses plus more today. However, I am still performing at about half of my EV adjusted bb/100. Whatever, its still a solid wage.
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      Just lost ~8 BI ($154.75) over 64 minutes with a positive $EV at my new limit! I'm definitely going to stop playing for the night. Maybe I'll watch some videos or something. It hurts a lot more since I just moved up yesterday and only have ~26 BI left (I cashed out a bit earlier today - didn't forsee this). The problem is that expectation is only slightly positive. Thankfully, the rakeback from gold vip on pokerstars is enough to earn $10-$15/hour even if I just break even. I'll probably move down though. I wish I could just a normal session of SSS. My $ have been no less than +/-5 times expectation per session without exception for the past three days, and my $EV has only been negative over one session (-.5 BI). I'll post a graph for the month sometime.