How much money is Each Strategy Point Worth?

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I'm just wondering how its worked out how many Strategy Points you get per dollar rake. I'm assuming its worked out so that per $ PokerStrategy recieves from the poker platform you get x StrategyPoints. Thus the different StrategyPoints per $ rake at different platforms.

I'm just wondering how much Pokerstrategy has made per StrategyPoint that I recieve. What share of my rake does Pokerstrategy recieve from the Poker Platform etc?

Another one would be, "How much money is Pokerstrategy recieving in order for me to gain Diamond rank ;) ?" I find this stuff really interesting.
  • 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Good luck with trying to find this out!

I highly doubt you will get an accurate answer, or even an inaccurate one for that matter.
    • numpaf
      numpaf
      Bronze
      Sorry, this information is strictly confidential.

- Head of PokerStrategy.com Financial Department

:s_evil:
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well sure you wont get answer but you can try to get aprox. number by yourself. You can check how much some sites offer affiliates ;) Is up to 40% of rake players produce as i saw so numbers are high.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      For rooms that offer rakeback 3-10% depending on the volume of players they send a room. For non RB sites up to 40ish% they are getting. It says they have 1 million members, so assuming only 10% (100 000) are active and average $100 each in rake that is still $10,000,000 in rake produced by their players assuming an avg of 20% thats still 2 million, a month. Not saying thats what they make but just using the general numbers.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      the money pokerstrategy has received from the poker platform when you reach platinum status is enough to buy a poker chip made of solid platinum! etc.

the money pokerstrategy has received from the poker platform when you reach diamond rank is enough to buy an average size/quality diamond.

and the rake that has been cyphoned off by the time you reach black member status is enough to buy a fully grown slave from the dark continent.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      the money pokerstrategy has received from the poker platform when you reach platinum status is enough to buy a poker chip made of solid platinum! etc.

the money pokerstrategy has received from the poker platform when you reach diamond rank is enough to buy an average size/quality diamond.

and the rake that has been cyphoned off by the time you reach black member status is enough to buy a fully grown slave from the dark continent.
      <3 hillarious :D