starting capital

• lolcooljay
      lolcooljay
      Basic
      hello

on may 25th i sent in a photo of my ID for verification so that I can receive my starting capital on pokerstars. I still have not yet received it. just wondering why.

Thanks in advance
  • 4 replies
    • articifial
      articifial
      Bronze
      uh maybe it just takes a lil bit longer... sorry i cant remember what time it was for me, but for sure not only 2 days ;) wait till after these short holidays and then i think u should get it ;)
    • lolcooljay
      lolcooljay
      Basic
      okay thanks, i was getting a little worried
    • kaynine1784
      kaynine1784
      Bronze
      I think it can take up to 96 hours after you send in your ID. It takes up to 48 hours if no ID check is required. make sure you sent in your ID from the same e-mail address you signed up with. Check your tickets which can be found in the help tab, if there is any problems staff will try to contact you through the ticket system. Be sure to watch videos, read articles, and download any charts that needed for your particular game.... :s_cool:

Oh and I don't know if those time frames count for weekends and holidays, but I would probably guess not... Hope that helps.

Kind regards
      Kaynine.....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lolcooljay,

It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD