$4,70
      Hero:
      $2,00
      MP1:
      $5,75
      CO:
      $0,38

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 8:club: , 8:diamond:
      Hero calls $0,02, MP1 calls $0,02, 2 folds, CO calls $0,02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,09) 4:spade: , 8:heart: , A:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,08, MP1 calls $0,08, CO calls $0,08, BB folds.

Turn: ($0,33) 5:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,28, MP1 calls $0,28, CO folds.

River: ($0,89) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,60, MP1 raises to $1,20, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,09

Okay this was pretty stupid.. Well i dont know.. i had like 1:4.5 on the river..
      I think maybe for 1:4 on the river i can call on this limit, on the other hand he could so easily have the 6.. well he could also have like A7..
      Or is it better to check call the river and or to bet smaller?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: Raise it up here, don't open-limp.

As played
      Seems to be fine, I don't really expect being ahead there on river so Bet/Folding is definitely fine and good line to take.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would check/call the river... ugly river card but I think your bet kinda made yourself committed to the pot. Anyway, you should rebuy to a full stack... big stacks usually just push the short stacks all in when they've got anything decent, like 2 pair.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rickydaprince
      Hello!

I would check/call the river... ugly river card but I think your bet kinda made yourself committed to the pot. Anyway, you should rebuy to a full stack... big stacks usually just push the short stacks all in when they've got anything decent, like 2 pair.
      Hellp, thanks for the insight.
      well im not really shortstack since i got 100bb + i dont play NL2 because im afraid of NL5, but because my BR is dmgd with swing SSS.. If BRM let me to buy-in for 5usd i wouldnt be playing NL2 =) but thx