This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

7 card stud

• kaynine1784
      kaynine1784
      Bronze
      I was just wondering if any of the coaches play 7 card stud hi. If so how come there aren't any videos for it. I know that I'm not the only one that prefers to play 7 card stud over other games. It's nothing major but it would be nice to get an insight of how others play. 7 cards stud is not as popular as it once was but it still has quite a large number of players.. =)
  • 2 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Jim9137 has coach status and has evaluated some hands for me in the forums. As for videos maybe make your own? I'm thinking of making a few vids to go along with my horse blog, but they're not instructional of course - hopefully I'll get some comments about my game out of them. :f_biggrin:
    • kaynine1784
      kaynine1784
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      Jim9137 has coach status and has evaluated some hands for me in the forums. As for videos maybe make your own? I'm thinking of making a few vids to go along with my horse blog, but they're not instructional of course - hopefully I'll get some comments about my game out of them. :f_biggrin:
      That sounds like a good idea. do you know what kind of free programme I can use to record, and where I can download it? Thank you for your input.... ;)