Delayed introduction

• zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Heeeeeeeeeeads up 7-up! He's here! The Norwegian sicko!

Hiya all, my name is Aleks, 21yo kid from Norway(obviously).

Love the site, love the community, love the coachings, articles, videos, forums, EVERYTHING! :heart: :heart:

Cya on the tables homeboyz'n'gurlz:)
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey Aleks, welcome to the PokerStrategy family, good to see you.

Glad you love the site already, we all do, it's so much more than just the starting capital and strategy guides, it's a fun community spirit too.

Wish you continued success & enjoyment in your poker and yes, give us a shout if you see me around the tables anytime.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: Congrats on your Silver status already, nice one :)
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Thanks, and will do! ;D

Got silver like the first day I think. deposited some cash and ran the NL400 SH's on ftp like frickin' Stalin! Had to withdraw all my funds tho for private reasons;[[

So now I'm actually at $0 BR. But I'ma put some in there and start grinding soon enough *sigh*.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      ah ok my friend.

Don't forget to use an appropriate BRM (Bankroll Management) structure when you do start off again, to avoid losing everything in one go.

Regards,

Bart
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      I most certainly will! Gonna try going for SnGs exclusively this time. Used to have alot of success on - I don't know if you remember - those Extreme Turbo SnGs that Prima was running like a century ago :f_love:

Question: Do I have to sign up through pkrstrtgy to get points tracked? Dug up some old partypoker account you see. Had a little smtn smtn on it! :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zaplol
      I most certainly will! Gonna try going for SnGs exclusively this time. Used to have alot of success on - I don't know if you remember - those Extreme Turbo SnGs that Prima was running like a century ago :f_love:

Question: Do I have to sign up through pkrstrtgy to get points tracked? Dug up some old partypoker account you see. Had a little smtn smtn on it! :D
      Yes my friend, it needs to be tracked. Unfortunately poker platforms are very reluctant to retrack existing accounts. You could try contacting Party support, but to be honest they are unlikely to retrack it for you.

It is also against their Terms & Conditions to set up a new account, so the only way you would be able to earn PokerStrategy points would be on any existing linked accounts or by signing up to a new poker site using the PokerStrategy codes.

Let us know if you need any further assistance :)

Best regards,

Bart

(Edit: Whilst I am old :tongue: never had any dealings with Prima, but I know the type of SnG's you mention :) )
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Yes my friend, it needs to be tracked. Unfortunately poker platforms are very reluctant to retrack existing accounts. You could try contacting Party support, but to be honest they are unlikely to retrack it for you.

It is also against their Terms & Conditions to set up a new account, so the only way you would be able to earn PokerStrategy points would be on any existing linked accounts or by signing up to a new poker site using the PokerStrategy codes.

Let us know if you need any further assistance :)

Best regards,

Bart

(Edit: Whilst I am old :tongue: never had any dealings with Prima, but I know the type of SnG's you mention :) )
      *noddens*