[NL2-NL10] Ssc

• Mfalzon
      if been playing the SSS for the past week..its true that i won 90% of the hands that i played but since the number of playable cards in this strategy are limited i only managed to go $2 over in a week since the blinds take alot of the buy-in value,till i have a playable hand
  • 2 replies
    • dandycal
      In SSS you do play very tight, so that is pretty much what happens. Still it is enough for you to make a profit and as you advance your theory you can increase your playing range ;)
    • burek2000
      Hello Mfalzon,

congratulations on first post and welcome to the forum!

It is true that SSS is based on playing small amount of hands, but playing them aggressively and to be most of the time ahead of your opponents and thus win when you do play them.

Normal profit with this strategy is 2-5BB/100hands when you master this strategy, beginners might have a little smaller profit due to leaks they still have. So, you need to look at your average profit in BB/100hands, because you can't say much with 2$ over a week, because it depends on how many hands you played and what stakes you played.

Besides, as dandycal said, when your knowledge improves you can also expand the repertory of hands you play