This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1 million+ Turbo Takedown @stars

• anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Any tips/strategys how to play it. Havent played a tourney which such a huge field before and the structure either i guess. Which videos/articles etc. should i focus on? :f_biggrin: Sorry that i posted it in general, if its not okey then can move/delete but it doesnt get the attention it needs in MTT section.
  • 1 reply
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      I don't think there is something in particular that you should change. Im playing in it too, and my plan is to play a couple of other tourneys at the same time, watching a move too, cus patience is very important, and starring at a single table for 5 hours makes me play pretty bluffy

Oh and since the money is so far away, u might aswell be playing fearlessly, 3betting light with suited connecters etc though you obviously don't want to spew chips away if you think 3betting in a spot is -chipEV