Verification

• Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Hi, i decided to start playing here in June because of the new promotion. So i created account here with PS bonus code, then i made a deposit and write my nickname in pokerstrategy profile on bet365 to get PS points. I tried to play a little but till now I got no strategy point from this site.

Also about verification, i send them ID to check it, also some girl called me from support to verify my account, but still nothing and still no 1st deposit bonus on "my account" page. Anyone have similar problem or any thoughts? thx
  • 5 replies
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      I have same problem. That girl said that i must send id copy and i must receive verification code in letter to my postbox. Then i'll receive that letter i must enter that code in online application.
      It's kinda long procedure for example to send id it takes 1-2 day(s) to process. But for regular mail in EU it would take 8-10 days to receive.
      Hope it helps you to sort things out.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Ok problem with verification and 1st deposit bonus solved...but what can i do to get strategy points from this site? (bonus code is ok and account name in my profile is ok too).
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Barin22,

If your account is correctly linked to PokerStrategy then there shouldn't be any problems with receiving PS points.

One thing that springs to mind is to make sure that you used your Bet365 nickname and not your username (unless they are the same of course)

Failing that i would recommend you to contact Customer Support and see if they can tell you if there any problems with your account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Thx for help, now i cant remeber if i put there my nickname or username...is there any way to change it?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Barin22,

If you raise a ticket with Customer Support they should be able to help out with your query as i dont have access to your account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve