Account Deactivation?

• likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Hi,
      I only registered this account to make this post and will not be attempting the quiz or anything else.

I know I already sent in a support ticket on Saturday about this, but the internet is like unfamiliar waters so thats why I'm not that assured that my ID and residence is in somebodies email, thus for the rush of figuring out the problem(deactivation).

I signed up for PS last Wednesday under the name of : likepeas
      code:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=53424

After passing the quiz on my second try I signed up for my Full Tilt account, ID checked was requested by the support team(send in both my ID and proof of residence). On Friday I inquired when I would receive the Starting Capital and was told I'm already on the Transfer list.

User ID : likepeas
      Email : xxxxx

The only problem I forsee is my ISP provider which has a shared network where it's ip address is not really a "unique" address thus someone could had signed up with my ip, I beg to differ.

I would really like to get the Starting Capital and start playing poker online as I have read the many different praises from people on PS how well they are doing.

Best Regards,
      V :f_love:

Hope SoyCD would clear things up.

Edited by TheBu11d0g for your own security.
  • 16 replies
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Anyone could answer me>
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas2,

As your original account has been deactivated by our Security Department, then unfortunately there is no way for you to receive the starting capital.

They don't deactivate accounts without very good reasons and they must have found a problem with your account or ID that led to this decision.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      :D :D :D :D Awesome!! I laughed so hard at your nick.....
      EDIT: But the post is gone now. :(
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello likepeas2,

As your original account has been deactivated by our Security Department, then unfortunately there is no way for you to receive the starting capital.

They don't deactivate accounts without very good reasons and they must have found a problem with your account or ID that led to this decision.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      There has to be a specific reason for my deactivation, as I would like to know what I did wrong, and is it fine if i use this account to re-sit the quiz and get my starting capital, as my old account has been deactivated for god knows what reason.

Regards,
      V
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas2,

As we already mentioned, your account was closed because you did NOT pass our security checks. Therefore you are not eligible for the starting capital as well as other services we offer.

I hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      as I have mentioned before account : likepeas is my very first account so I don't see any reason why my account has been deactivated.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hello likepeas2,

As we already mentioned, your account was closed because you did NOT pass our security checks. Therefore you are not eligible for the starting capital as well as other services we offer.

I hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Hi,
      I would really like to know why my account has been deactivated, the only case I can figure out is that I had a FTP account for play money same as this thread here :
      Account De-Activated / no captital

which got resolved too.

My ID and everything seemed to have been processed.

Regards,
      V
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas2,

If you already had another FTP account for play money purposes and tried to register regardless of this - then this could indeed be the reason.

The Terms & Conditions and warnings about only signing up at platforms on which you have had no previous accounts are there for a reason...

Since the circumstances surrounding the other user were a bit different there is little I can do in this case.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello likepeas2,

If you already had another FTP account for play money purposes and tried to register regardless of this - then this could indeed be the reason.

The Terms & Conditions and warnings about only signing up at platforms on which you have had no previous accounts are there for a reason...

Since the circumstances surrounding the other user were a bit different there is little I can do in this case.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      I wasn't familiar with FTP TOS agreement. Although could i get back my account and sign up at another poker platform? As currently I had only had a account on FTP before finding out about PS.com which made me re-register on FTP to use the starting capital. If it is possible i would like get back my account and start grinding on mansion,PS or Party poker.

Regards,
      V
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      double post. :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by likepeas2
      Hello likepeas2,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      I wasn't familiar with FTP TOS agreement. Although could i get back my account and sign up at another poker platform? As currently I had only had a account on FTP before finding out about PS.com which made me re-register on FTP to use the starting capital. If it is possible i would like get back my account and start grinding on mansion,PS or Party poker.

Regards,
      V
      I'm sorry to say that I can't re-activate your account in this matter and that you will need to clear the matter with the support (who are usually not willing to do this).

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Hello likepeas2,

Best regards
      SoyCD

Regards,
      V
      I'm sorry to say that I can't re-activate your account in this matter and that you will need to clear the matter with the support (who are usually not willing to do this).

Best regards
      SoyCD
      If that is not possible could I reapply for the Starting Capital using this account as it would be much simpler to un-deactive my old account where I would change platforms. Its all because I was playing Play Money on FTP for a week before being told about starting capital on PS and FTP seems like the most friendliest platform.

Regards,
      V
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas,

As your original account was de-activated by our customer support team then this prevents you from opening any other accounts with us in order to try and receive the starting capital.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • likepeas2
      likepeas2
      Basic
      Hello likepeas,

As your original account was de-activated by our customer support team then this prevents you from opening any other accounts with us in order to try and receive the starting capital.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Thus can my account be activated, since I didn't know that FTP doesn't allow multiple accounts and I would like to sign up at another platform.

Regards.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello likepeas,

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Thus can my account be activated, since I didn't know that FTP doesn't allow multiple accounts and I would like to sign up at another platform.

Regards.
      If you wish to discuss further about this matter, you can contact our Support who are responsible for dealing with this kind of matter. It can not be solved on the forum.

Kind Regards,
      thunder