"Your account has been deactivated"

• pnpson
      pnpson
      Bronze
      Hi PokerStrategy.

I am a new member here, in our site. I registered and received the starting capital. Thanks for that.
      Then, I told my friends about that bonus. And my friends tried to get the account in our site to get the bonus.
      But i think that there have some problems so they can not receive the bonus until now. And their accounts in PS also have been deactivated.
      I dont know exactly what the root cause is.
      Could you please have to check their accounts again, and tell us the problem later on?
      Their accounts are "sphuoc" and "yenvy".
      We are living together in the same town and in Viet Nam now.

Thanks and Best Regards
      pnpson
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello pnpson,

Your friends' accounts were closed due to the violation of Terms of Use. Basically they failed to pass our security checks. Unfortunately, for security reasons I cannot go into details on this matter.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • pnpson
      pnpson
      Bronze
      Hi Thunder.

Thanks for your quick reply.
      So, due to the violation of Terms of Use, the security checks (It could be better if we can know the reasons.), my friends will not be able to register the other PS accounts under their ID datas, is that right?
      If yes, unfortunately, because the starting capital is very helpful for the new members like us. We could use that money to train, to learn how the poker is before starting to use our real money. The thing we are lacking is experiences ....
      Any way, thanks a lot for your support.

Best Regards
      pnpson