Advice needed for existing pokerstrategist on pokerstars

• jermstar
      jermstar
      Bronze
      hi guys,

im currently playing at fulltilt where i obtained my starting capital.

i have decided to switch to pokerstars.

i have seen a 50+50 bonus promotion here, am i able to receive the bonus if i sign up a pokerstars account with pokerstrategy and make a 50usd deposit?

and also after i deposit 50usd, is the bonus 50usd cleared in steps depending on the points i earn or credited straight into my account?

lastly, are the rakes higher for low limit games 0.10/0.25 0.25/0.50, compared to fulltilt or about the same.

thanks for your advice :D
  • 4 replies
    • jermstar
      jermstar
      Bronze
      does anyone has an answer to this?

would gladly appreciate any help
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Yes, you have to make a 50$ deposit in order to recieve a 50$ bonus :) .

The 50$ bonus is cleared in one piece, after you collect a certain ammount of VPP :) (but you have about 3 months to clear it if I am not mistaken, so it shouldn't be a problem).

As for the rake I'm not quite sure, you should google it, it's not that hard, just search compare rake poker platforms or something like that :) .

But at least on the mid and higher stakes, pokerstars has the lowest or close to lowest rake ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • jermstar
      jermstar
      Bronze
      thanks primzi.

one more, i understand that rakeback is paid by poker stars themselves, how often are the rakeback payouts?

is the rakeback referring to the purchasing of cash bonus using points in the vip store? which also means you need some points first?

and can someone briefly explain how their rakeback system works?

thanks alot again!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Umm on pokerstars there is no such thing as rakeback on full tilt. You do however collect Frequent Player Points there (also known as FPP), which you can then use to buy cash bonuses :) . For more detailed information you should go to this page as well as this page and this page.

Regards,

Primzi