This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ICM trainer

• 11 replies
    • jo3lemon
      jo3lemon
      Bronze
      Bump. Could someone look at this please? I have searched through the forum and I notice the same problem was reported here and here and they got no replies either. Is this perhaps to do with using .net 3 framework?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Try posting a screen. I really don't know what the problem is, this has never happened to me before..
    • jo3lemon
      jo3lemon
      Bronze

As you can see the Copy to Editor button has moved to the right and all the filtering options have disappeared. The settings are stuck in the last configuration I was able to give it.

This happened after I installed visual c# which is why I think it might be .net related, but of course that could just be coincidence. I hope somebody technical will get the time to have a look at this.

Cheers.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Does everybody of you have the newest .NET 3.5 installed?

If not please go to microsoft.com and search for it, and see if it helps!
    • zzzrabbit
      zzzrabbit
      Basic
      I have downloaded ICM Trainer and I need it to be in English.

I can see by the screenshot English is available; but I have downloaded twice and both times I get a version in Deutsch.

I saw no language option on the install.

Please advise.

BTW, just came across this site and it looks to be very helpful.
    • Sbask
      Sbask
      Bronze
      for language change:

click on:

Extras -> Sprache -> English (preferred language)

;)
    • zzzrabbit
      zzzrabbit
      Basic
      Originally posted by Sbask
      for language change:

click on:

Extras -> Sprache -> English (preferred language)

;)
      Thank you so much.

I had just ran a search and found it, but do appreciate the reply.

Thanks again.
    • jo3lemon
      jo3lemon
      Bronze
      I am already using .net 3.5, but I reinstalled it just in case. It hasn't helped unfortunately. Is there anything else I can try?
    • jo3lemon
      jo3lemon
      Bronze
      Sorry to bang on about this but there has been a development. I had ICM installed on two machines, one running Vista and the other XP. The vista one failed first at the time of my first post. Yesterday I fired up the XP one and I got an error message (which I stupidly failed to jot down assuming it would appear next time, it didn't) and suddenly I have exactly the same problem on that platform too - no filter information is available.

This makes me think that Windows updates are breaking the software somehow. On the XP machine I only have v2 of .net framework so maybe my initial thoughts about it being .net realated are incorrect.

Anyway if it is to do with updates then I would guess this problem is going to get more common so I would hope your programmers might be able to offer a solution at some point.

Cheers
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      sorry but i cannot really offer any solutions right now. Developers are concentrated 100% on elephant issues right now.

Of course I have made a bug report out of it, and we will try to fix it!
    • jo3lemon
      jo3lemon
      Bronze
      In case anyone else gets this problem I have found that deleting the ICM trainer key in the registry solves it. The key is at Hkey/currentuser/software/pokerstrategy. It will recreate itself when you run ICM trainer again but it might be worth backing up the key just in case.