This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How does TAF work exactly?

• tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I sent my friend an email through TAF. He signed up, has received his starting capital, and is playing with it. I haven't heard a peep from PS.com or the TAF page regarding this. Is this another one of those things that takes 2-3 weeks to automatically update?

Oh, he has to earn at least 15 Strategy Points first. I'm guessing this is the problem. :f_eek:
  • 1 reply
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      I sent my friend an email through TAF. He signed up, has received his starting capital, and is playing with it. I haven't heard a peep from PS.com or the TAF page regarding this. Is this another one of those things that takes 2-3 weeks to automatically update?

Oh, he has to earn at least 15 Strategy Points first. I'm guessing this is the problem. :f_eek:
      He could have made a mistake while signing up that causes him not to be tracked to you, it happened to me.