chatbox maniac

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      hi, ive got a couple of friends who also play onlinepoker. one of them in particular has a real bad temper an talks alot of trash in the chatbox while playing. he has played a few sites and is saying that the first week or so he is usually getting ok cards but after a while he becomes very carddead. he is paranoid and claiming that his pokerrooms start giving him unplayable cards because they dont want him as a customer because of his temper and the things he is saying in the chatwindow. he says "im bad for their business".. i ofcourse tell him he is a paranoid re*ard. there is no way this could be true, right.......???
  • 21 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Er............... why not just turn off the chatbox? :s_grin:
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Could verry well be true, think of it from a bussines perspective:

badmouth players get downsings --> they leave--> less players --> less traffic --> more bandwith frees up to spam the world with advertising.
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      hi, ive got a couple of friends who also play onlinepoker. one of them in particular has a real bad temper an talks alot of trash in the chatbox while playing. he has played a few sites and is saying that the first week or so he is usually getting ok cards but after a while he becomes very carddead. he is paranoid and claiming that his pokerrooms start giving him unplayable cards because they dont want him as a customer because of his temper and the things he is saying in the chatwindow. he says "im bad for their business".. i ofcourse tell him he is a paranoid re*ard. there is no way this could be true, right.......???
      Is he a f**kin crazy idiot? ofcourse not. that's absolute nonsense...
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      This is him, yes?

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      The thing is you everyone should learn this. No poker site have access to the their network accept asking for Hand Histories. How idiotic to ask such a question. Mansion, Titan, Bet365 (IPoker) are in the same network (like you play star craft or counter strike etc.) they cannot control the dealt cards. You play against the same players whether you are in Mansion or Titan or Bet365 etc.

Its easy to check this if you don't believe me. Have 2 separate computers running Mansion and Titan and open the same table. How come the dealt cards are the same ? WoW. Because they are in the same network controlled centrally.

Do you really think that Poker Rooms unite against the customers and try to set the cards in a way so players can create huge pots and they can take huge rakes ? No, this is not true. Yes there are RNGs which in the past had leaks but things are better now and its equal for everyone. Try to learn the game or you're not getting anywhere by whining.

Actually, second thought, when I was at high school our Psychology teacher told us, that when you are angry just whine absurdly and it really feels good after 1 minute and helps you to focus :)

Edit: They have accesss for IP, address and the other staff for security reasons but have no control on the cards.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Could verry well be true, think of it from a bussines perspective:

badmouth players get downsings --> they leave--> less players --> less traffic --> more bandwith frees up to spam the world with advertising.
      I like this logic, it's good for bussiness.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      iPoker is rigged (especially All-in situations), no question- but its rigged in the same way to everyone.
    • jupiterthegreat999
      jupiterthegreat999
      Bronze
      I agree totally. ipoker is definitely rigged.

Do you know if you keep on complaining in the chatbox, they rig the software to your favour slightly because typing crap in the chatbox use up bandwidth and they want to save money. so if they rig it in your favour slightly, you would hopefully shut up. so everyone, type shit in the chatbox

I type a lot of crap into the chatbox. a good way to stop that is to play 8 tables at the same time.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      It is true!!! I have same problem as your friend.....I am loosing KK vs AK 80% of time, and you will agree thats suspicious...thought that KK is favor in this situation ....Right???? Played on Mansion and i am chatbox maniac too ;-)
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      And i just lost AA to AKo.....;-)
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Abusing people on chatbox makes me feel like a big man
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Since IPoker is soooo tight and as you say "rigged" why do you play there then ? What is the point if everything is against you ? Stop complaining find a solution.
    • HansWurst871
      HansWurst871
      Bronze
      This is the ultimate proof, that iPoker ist ricked as hell !!!!

[Edit by Chiller3k: link deleted]
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      ARG.DONT PRESS THE LINK ABOVE.NAUGHTY SPAMMER YOU!!! :s_mad:
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Admins warn or forbid HansWurst871 to post. What a loser...
      :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad:
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      Wow yeah that's impossible, ipoker is rigged guys
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      of course ipoker is rigged- they cant even spell poker properly!!! i mean thers a freaking I there!!

Ever noticed how scams always spell their product incorrectly to sidestep authorities...its the work of con artists!!!

Its a conspiracy its all rigged!!! even my cellfone out flops me when i sit pretty with KK all in!!

:f_biggrin:
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      its rigged I tell you RIGGED!!!
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Originally posted by cvora
      Wow yeah that's impossible, ipoker is rigged guys
      It is not imposiblle but 3 times in row??????