Account question

• vapostol2
      vapostol2
      Global
      Hello,
      My account user is "vapostol" and its deactivated becose i helped my friends to make they're account. I wanna ask if i still can get the starting capital, all the other accounts are deavtivated and i wanna start playng poker. Thank you!
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello vapostol2,

As your account has been deactivated then there is no way for you to receive the starting capital. Also making a second account will not help either as that is against the TOCs.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • vapostol2
      vapostol2
      Global
      Hello Steve,

I didnt make a 2nd account, as i said in the previoused threads my friends dont speak english, so i traslate for them , now all other accounts was deactivated till the new romanian site is done so they can join on they're own. SoyCD said my accounts are activated but not totally deleted for the security, i just wanted to help them to translate i dont wanna break the site rules .They're accounts are deactivated anyway. (no multi accounts) I dont see why i cant get my starting capital from my place.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello vapostol2,

Your original account, vapostol, was deactived by our Customer Support team that prevented you from using it any further unfortunately. This also prevents you from opening any further accounts, which you have done with vapostol2, as this is against the rules of the TOCs.

Unfortunately, as your original account was deactivated, you will not be entitled to the free starting capital.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve