$300,000 reload bonus freerolls

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

After checking out my cashier I've just found a new June promotion:

Deposit any time with the code RF300 for access to our $300,000 reload freerolls in June.

A deposit of just $10 will earn you a ticket that you can use in as many of the daily $2,000 freerolls as you like. There are five per day from June 8-27, and every time you cash you will receive a ticket to play in a $20,000 final on June 28.

Looks like there's gonna be a lot of donkaments... It's definetely good for the micro limit players as they can make some money, but for the med-high stakes players it's not a very useful promotion... I guess the first place in these tourneys will be a few hundred $ but there will be thousands of runners, which isn't that nice. There will however be about 100 of them and if I calculated it right, there should be 5 $20k freerolls on June 28 so if you don't have a $500 roll to play $5 20k GTD this might be a pretty good opportunity for you to take part in a big tourney :) .

EDIT: the info link is finally working, here is more information on these freerolls: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/reload-freerolls/

Regards,

Primzi
  • 27 replies
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

Deposit any time with the code RF300 for access to our $300,000 reload freerolls in June.

A deposit of just $10 will earn you a ticket that you can use in as many of the daily $2,000 freerolls as you like. There are five per day from June 8-27, and every time you cash you will receive a ticket to play in a $20,000 final on June 28.

Looks like there's gonna be a lot of donkaments... It's definetely good for the micro limit players as they can make some money, but for the med-high stakes players it's not a very useful promotion... I guess the first place in these tourneys will be a few hundred $ but there will be thousands of runners, which isn't that nice. There will however be about 100 of them and if I calculated it right, there should be 5 $20k freerolls on June 28 so if you don't have a $500 roll to play $5 20k GTD this might be a pretty good opportunity for you to take part in a big tourney :) .

EDIT: the info link is finally working, here is more information on these freerolls: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/reload-freerolls/

Regards,

Primzi
      For micro stakes players this is still just garbage, feilds will be huge and even should you win you still need to pay then a ton more rake to release the money you "won". Give us fractional points or reduce the $.40 rake required to make a FPP. Just another reason I'll be sticking with FTP till PStars doesn't completely blow for everyone but the super grinders.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jonaton
      Hello!

Regards,

Primzi
      For micro stakes players this is still just garbage, feilds will be huge and even should you win you still need to pay then a ton more rake to release the money you "won". Give us fractional points or reduce the $.40 rake required to make a FPP. Just another reason I'll be sticking with FTP till PStars doesn't completely blow for everyone but the super grinders.
      As far as i remember pokerstars allows cashing out even without clearing the bonus, unlike fulltilt.
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      If those tourney's fill your buyin is worth .10c

I'd say that a pro would be hard-pressed to make $1/hour playing these - not worth it for anyone.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      with a 4k~7k field I think still a good thing for those who have a small bankroll
      10k+ should be very annoying :f_eek:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      obviously you have to win it if you want any profit in micro tourneys...play to win and not for the money you could get... GL
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      The most pathetic promo so far^^

The only ppl it would be good for is for players that have no money to start their journey in the online poker world, but I guess those ppl don't have the money to reload either^^
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      with a 4k~7k field I think still a good thing for those who have a small bankroll
      10k+ should be very annoying :f_eek:
      Thats still a max of 50c buyins at best. You can play one a a time, since they only happen like that. All you need is about a 5000% ROI to make decent money, assuming such a small field. Worst promotion ever.

I tried to withdraw today and was confronted with a warning that I would miss out on this promotion. I was then informed that echecks are currently unavailable. It sounds like they really want me to play in these.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      The most pathetic promo so far^^

The only ppl it would be good for is for players that have no money to start their journey in the online poker world, but I guess those ppl don't have the money to reload either^^
      I have money to reload
      :f_mad:
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      I was pretty happy with this new promotion

But no way in hell im participating. The field is at 15k. There's no way to have a good winrate.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      LOL 15k people first prize $150... nice life pokerstars
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      reached top 800 in ~ 1 hour :) the blind structure made it really fun to play

I had some real fun :P
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      This tourneys are .....lets say hard to win :s_cry:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I'm just gonna get AA every hand.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      BTW, it is not documented, but by depositing you get 1$ bonus which is cleared by earning only 1FPP. So extra motivation to those who dont want to participate in the freerolls:)
    • syphonp
      syphonp
      Bronze
      What a donk fest these are lol, i played the first round freeroll and managed to place 126th i think it was for $4 and the ticket. What a sucky promotion
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      OMG FREE 1$!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      LOL donkaments... it's like ITM everyone is in push or fold and average stack is like 5-10BB lol. The structure is really sick... Anyways I lost one 99 vs A7s (flop AAQ :| ) to finish as 127th for 4$... well it's nothing for me but for a micro stakes player it can be quite nice (and you get the cash directly into your account, no need to clear it). Fun donkaments with good ICM training!
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I was going to deposit anyway and I found this promo, used the code got 211 in the first i played so 1 ticket to the 20k so far :P
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      LOL donkaments... it's like ITM everyone is in push or fold and average stack is like 5-10BB lol. The structure is really sick... Anyways I lost one 99 vs A7s (flop AAQ :| ) to finish as 127th for 4$... well it's nothing for me but for a micro stakes player it can be quite nice (and you get the cash directly into your account, no need to clear it). Fun donkaments with good ICM training!
      LOL, why are you playing these donkaments?

I think i will make a deposit cause of $1 free :D (Is this for real?)