friend, who registered on my PC

• kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi there,

just need to make clear one thing.

I referred my friend and let him register on my computer. He made his login with my referral link and now going to pass the quizz by himself at his place. Is it OK or he has to register on his own PC?
      Now I'm afraid his account will be locked since we made account thru my IP. Did we anything against rules?

Thanks for any answer
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi kennyxx,

Our Security Department has been tightenning up the security measures recently which will cause creating accounts from the same computer to be automatically flagged as fraud. Therefore, I recommend that your referred friend raise a ticket to our Support stating the situation sothat they will be aware of it and will not lock his account atuomatically. Of course he will have to go through our security checks before he can receive the strating bankroll.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      If everyone had to send in ID scans to get the money then you wouldn't need to flag people who might be legal and all this.

So simple, send in a scan and done. Save people the problem having to contact the support about being closed and so on?
    • garythehorse
      garythehorse
      Bronze
      i agree 100%