60 days for first deposit???

• Sbask
      Sbask
      Bronze
      I just realized that I have to deposit from my own money to keep the pokerstrategy benefits. Is this true? Im still clearing my initial bonus... Plz help me, I have little time to deposit!

Edit: Plz tell me that the 50$ from PS count as a deposit...
  • 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I don't exactly understand what you mean by your question. Why would you have to beposit?
      About the other thing.. I made my first deposit more than 6 months after I got my starting capital to Full Tilt and still got the first deposit bonus so I don't think there is any time limit..
    • Sbask
      Sbask
      Bronze
      The thing is I read somewhere on the forum about this and went to the download guide for full tilt and saw this:

"Important: You have to deposit within the first 60 days of registering at Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints!"

So now I understand it is directed to "non-initial 50$" that download full tilt

That means the 50$ initial count as first deposit for these matters...

I started playing on April the 1st, so I was really worried id lose the benefits.

Thanks!
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Oh yeah, now I understand.. And yes, you're right that is only an issue when you're depositing money of your own.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      it was April Fool's joke :f_biggrin: