PokerStrategy Freerolls

• ADarkman
      ADarkman
      Bronze
      I'm new to the site and therefore may be asking something that has already been raised, but why do "our" freerolls appear to be open only to members that have have joined a Poker Room through this forum?

I've been playing on-line for a couple of years now and have more sites loaded than my desktop can handle. So am I to be forever excluded from one of the major benefits of being a PokerStrategy member?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey ADarkman, welcome to the community, good to see you.

Freerolls are generally restricted to members who signed up through PS purely because they cost a lot to put together and run. Players signed up through the PS code will be generating a little bit of income to help offset these costs.

PokerStrategy do however run lots of different promotions across many different partner sites throughout the year, some will be open to all members irrespective of whether they signed up through here.

In my opinion, the freerolls are only a very small part of this community however. The sheer amount, diversity & quality of strategy guides, coaching videos, free live coaching sessions etc far outweight the odd freeroll (only my opinion, but been here quite some time now).

Keep an eye on the News section for details of all promotions as/when they get announced.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: If you follow the advice in the strategy guides carefully, the chances are that you will soon be growing your initial $50 starting capital and earning more from the strategy than you ever would from the occasional freeroll.

Like I said, welcome to the community, its good to have you onboard, let us know how you get on.
    • ADarkman
      ADarkman
      Bronze
      Hi Bart,

Thanks for the disappointing response :D

Please don't get the idea that freebies are my only motivation, but I was thoroughly looking forward to playing the "Poker Island" FR qualifier on BWIN. Even with the prospect of making some "real" money with my starter for ten on Mansion, I think it might take a while to match the $7k package available in their FR.

Oh well. I think I'm going to enjoy it here and look forward to proving myself wrong :P