locked account

• 7 replies
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      how can you withdraw when your acc got locked?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I've heard about them doing this to some people.. When they suspect someone is cheating or having multiple accounts or something like to they just lock their account and don't give any explanation. Once their done with their investigation they just unlock the account again and act like nothing ever happened...
    • jupiterthegreat999
      jupiterthegreat999
      Bronze
      well, I don't care. I have not done anything wrong, that is their problem.
    • jupiterthegreat999
      jupiterthegreat999
      Bronze
      well, I don't care. I have not done anything wrong, that is their problem and they cannot keep the money I've won and I am going to withdraw at the earliest opportunity if they don't give me a response soon.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I don't approve of this either, just to be clear. I just wanted you to know that you're not the first person to whom this happened and that in most cases it ended well.
      On the other hand once they find out that there's nothing wrong with your account they will probably not bother you ever again..

I am pretty sure I would be pis*ed as hell if this happened to me but objectively speaking it's best to just keep your calm and deal with the problem in a civil matter. I honestly don't think your money is in any danger if you did nothing wrong..
    • jupiterthegreat999
      jupiterthegreat999
      Bronze
      okay cool. thanks. I have seen your blog. Pretty decent. I am a sit and go player too, though I have been practising cash recently and achieved some success. I totally agree with what you said about FTP's blind structure. Out of the SnG i played on mansion, the rakes are massive at low limit (40 cent for 2 dollar games, which means I lost extra 15 dollar to the out of 100 games) and the blind levels start doubling after a while, which is crazy. I have not been doing too well on Mansion since I play tight and blinds eats me up and too many people are left in the tournament when you are down to shove or fold stage, unlike on FTP, you can sometimes cash by patience.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Yeah, I really like Full Tilt blind structure and I also could agree that iPoker has one of the worst blind strutures. You can make profit anywhere though if you play well..

I hope this whole thing with the locked account clears soon.. I'm off to bed now so good night..

Lubor