$25.65
      MP2:
      $15.95
      MP3:
      $27.20
      CO:
      $26.05

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 7.
      4 folds, CO raises to $1.25, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.60) 4, J, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75.

Turn: ($6.10) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.00, Hero raises to $10, CO raises to $19, Hero raises to $23.75(All-In), CO calls $4.05.

River: ($52.90) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $52.90.

-The sample was too small but he looked like a reg.

-His hand was pretty much face up - OP.

-I wasn't sure whether should I C/R the turn or the river.
      -if I C/R the turn he might be scared off the end.
      -If I C/C the turn he might just check behind the river.
  • 5 replies
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Silver
      Theres arguments for betting flop, you're looking to get your stack in. B/r turn, don't want KAd to check behind and spike a diamond, protection primarily. The arguments for betting flop are that you'd bet your bluffs, so an out of character check is super suspect. End of the day you successfully got the money in, a relatively small pot. So well played! GL at the tables, Paul.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ShaQQ
      Theres arguments for betting flop, you're looking to get your stack in.
      I don't see any point in donkey the flop here. What are you trying to represent on this dry dry board?

Originally posted by ShaQQB/r turn, don't want KAd to check behind and spike a diamond, protection primarily.
      As I mentioned in my first post I put him on an OP so a FD does not concern me, (especially not a BDFD...)
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Silver
      Had 2 long days at work and the sun here is insane, which i ain't complaining about! :D so pretty tired, my thinking is when you flop a set, you're playing for stacks, c/c flop hints at strength in itself and on the turn villain will go for pot control if he is decent and you wont win his stack. NL25 they'll pay you off light, and with villain being semi unknown... theres no harm in the aggression. What hands are paying you off? Exactly what he has, an OP or TPTK. An OPSD would check behind their semi bluff on the turn. I still think b/r turn is also fine, when donking out on the flop you're bloating the pot, it's evident he's not willing to lay down his OP. Apologies if this makes no sense, gonna try get some sleep and if I remember I'll re-read what I've typed :D All the best, Paul.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      If he is a reg I would c/r the flop just because I will do that sometimes with a Jx type of hand or some other PP or even air sometimes to fold his missed hands.

He would expect a c/c flop, c/r turn on dry board to be a set most of the times if you say he seems good , and if he does have a hand he will probably call your flop raise at least , another barrel almost certain with an OP
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think c/r turn is better there, because there could be so many hands that would kill the river action