This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Qj

• frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:diamond: , Q:heart: .
      [color:#666666]3 folds[/color], MP1 calls, [color:#666666]2 folds[/color], Hero calls, [color:#CC3333]Button raises[/color], [color:#666666]2 folds[/color], MP1 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 8:heart: , Q:diamond: , 9:heart: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]
      MP1 checks, Hero checks, [color:#CC3333]Button bets[/color], MP1 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) 2:heart: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]
      MP1 checks, [color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], Button folds, MP1 calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 3:diamond: [color:#0000FF](2 players)[/color]
      MP1 checks, [color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], MP1 calls.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

Results in white below: [color:#FFFFFF]
      MP1 has 7c 7h (one pair, sevens).
      Hero has Jd Qh (one pair, queens).
      Outcome: Hero wins 9.25 BB. [/color]

well i´m a bit confused about my own play in that hand... the standard play is to donk the flop, isn´t it ? i think a check-raise isn´t the best play here.

but i just check/called the flop (i don´t really know why). when the 3rd :heart: hit on the turn i thought it could be a good chance to see where i am and there is a good chance that both opponents fold or that i have the best hand.
      maybe its a horrible play ;) .

whats the best line ?
  • 1 reply