Hey

• syphonp
      syphonp
      Bronze
      Hey everyone im scotty 21 from the uk, ive been playing poker for about 2 years now and have only just found the site. Im gonna use your free BR offer to try and start a Br on Cake. :s_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello syphonp,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players. Since you mentioned you are starting at Cake Poker, you might want to check this link: Cake Poker Forum

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • kr23954
      kr23954
      Bronze
      hi welcome and good luck....take your time....do not tilt....take your bad beats and smile....i know its hard...but grin and bear it....gl all
    • syphonp
      syphonp
      Bronze
      Thanks vhallee & kr23954 ive had a good look around the site read most of the strategys (that i can view for now) and read some interesting blogs i think im going to be a regular :P
      Wahey the money went into today and ive just had a couple of hours 4 tabling at nl10 software seems pretty smooth and thers fish a plenty, suffered a few 2 outer beats and one unreal situation where me and another player had AJ flopped 2 pair only for someone else with a4 to hit runner runner 4 was quite funny :f_biggrin:
      Im upto $56 at the minute and have 154 points left to clear until the first installent of the bonus, the bankroll limiter kind of sucks i was hoping to play some nl25 to boost the points but im not allowed :(
      Anyway cheers PS