This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey

• syphonp
      syphonp
      Bronze
      Hey everyone im scotty 21 from the uk, ive been playing poker for about 2 years now and have only just found the site. Im gonna use your free BR offer to try and start a Br on Cake. :s_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello syphonp,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players. Since you mentioned you are starting at Cake Poker, you might want to check this link: Cake Poker Forum

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • kr23954
      kr23954
      Bronze
      hi welcome and good luck....take your time....do not tilt....take your bad beats and smile....i know its hard...but grin and bear it....gl all
    • syphonp
      syphonp
      Bronze
      Thanks vhallee & kr23954 ive had a good look around the site read most of the strategys (that i can view for now) and read some interesting blogs i think im going to be a regular :P
      Wahey the money went into today and ive just had a couple of hours 4 tabling at nl10 software seems pretty smooth and thers fish a plenty, suffered a few 2 outer beats and one unreal situation where me and another player had AJ flopped 2 pair only for someone else with a4 to hit runner runner 4 was quite funny :f_biggrin:
      Im upto $56 at the minute and have 154 points left to clear until the first installent of the bonus, the bankroll limiter kind of sucks i was hoping to play some nl25 to boost the points but im not allowed :(
      Anyway cheers PS