Reply to SoyCD about closing statement of the forum underneath

• PokerStarsSK
      PokerStarsSK
      Bronze
      Hi, SoyCD
      First, I appreciate you guys' help for people who are trying to start poker and I can see a lot of people's appreciation toward you guys.
      I saw the closing statement you wrote on the forum I started with, and it stated

Sorry that I was away for the weekend.

This has gone on long enough. Considering that the account only seems to have been created to troll the forums and does not seem to be interested in the money anyway I have gone ahead and closed it.

Best regards & closed thread
      SoyCD

I didn't create my forum to troll, and I am certainly interested in the money since i sent my passport and my address to you guys.
      I was frustrated about the ticket supporter who said just send my name and my birthdate and i'll receive my starting capital. Waiting deliberately for 4 days, I received an e-mail that says I need to send my address.
      Even though I asked my ticket supporter, do I have to send my address too?, he did not choose to answer. Also, the e-mail I've got stated that the address I sent(Even though I didn't send my address) does not match the address I've put when I registered in pokerstrategy.com. So that non-sense e-mail made me kind of disappointing.

I just wanted to know the reason for these situations.

I certainly did not created to troll the forums and I certainly appreciate the articles and the supports.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerStarsSK
      Hi, SoyCD
      First, I appreciate you guys' help for people who are trying to start poker and I can see a lot of people's appreciation toward you guys.
      I saw the closing statement you wrote on the forum I started with, and it stated

Sorry that I was away for the weekend.

This has gone on long enough. Considering that the account only seems to have been created to troll the forums and does not seem to be interested in the money anyway I have gone ahead and closed it.

Best regards & closed thread
      SoyCD

I didn't create my forum to troll, and I am certainly interested in the money since i sent my passport and my address to you guys.
      I was frustrated about the ticket supporter who said just send my name and my birthdate and i'll receive my starting capital. Waiting deliberately for 4 days, I received an e-mail that says I need to send my address.
      Even though I asked my ticket supporter, do I have to send my address too?, he did not choose to answer. Also, the e-mail I've got stated that the address I sent(Even though I didn't send my address) does not match the address I've put when I registered in pokerstrategy.com. So that non-sense e-mail made me kind of disappointing.

I just wanted to know the reason for these situations.

I certainly did not created to troll the forums and I certainly appreciate the articles and the supports.
      Hi PokerStarsSK,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't referring to your account or your posts - but the troll (SERVERANCE) who had taken over the thread and was de-railing it. I just realized that you were the original thread creator and not him - so sorry about that.

The address verification you needed to go through is important since you signed up as being from the USA which is a country we don't accept players from. Since our guidelines are very strict in this regard you need to go through this procedure for us to be sure that you are not residing there.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • PokerStarsSK
      PokerStarsSK
      Bronze
      Dear SoyCD

My mistake, I thought you were referring to the original creater which is me :) .

I talked to my ticket supporter and he kindly edited my address, and I sent my ID and my passport for my address, name, and birthdate.

Thanks for the explanation.