where to complete my info.

• fares1919
      fares1919
      Bronze
      Hi sir i did pass the quiz and download the pokerroom i want to play on it and entered my nickname here . i thought when i press complete my data i will be able to upload my ID or receive automated phone call to verify my info. but i only found place to write my name etc... . i want to ask when can i upload my ID and if i will receive phone call when it will be just to be at home :)

thanx in advance.

p.s. sorry for double post mistake
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello fares1919 and welcome to PokerStrategy,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If you can't find it - simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

They will take care of the ID check and transfer you the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • fares1919
      fares1919
      Bronze
      thanks sir about my residence i have my address on my passport but it is in arabic only my name and birthday is in english about the gas or phone bill it of course will be in arabic too it is national documents .

now i have sent only the first page of my passport as i didn't knew that u need my address so is it ok to send the back page of my passport which contain my address in arabic? but it also contain passport number can i hide it if possible?

thanks for responding sir