heads up?

• 5 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I have 2 Heads Up fixed limit videos on my hard drive, unfortunatly they are in german so i have to translate them for you.

But definetly it is interesting but is also something that can get very dangerous for people with not that much experience.

And as you can think of, regular heads up play is quite swingy.
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      yeah i see. i know it is dangerous for new players but i also meant for situations in FR tables where you are forced to play heads up, like SB vs BB or BB vs 1 caller and such
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Oh ok, missunderstood that.

But we have some really nice articles about that topic:

- Heads Up on the Flop - Basic Moves (silver article)

- Shorthanded (gold article, Page 3 to 5)

Especially in the Shorthanded Article the Moves are very interesting.

Because there you get default lines for 2 different goldes.

- Fold Equity/Protection

- Value

When i was playing i made a chart for myself out of these different lines. One column with Goal1 and one column with Goal2 and in the rows i entered the different opponents (TAG, LAG, Maniac ...) and so you get a really good chart.

And after a while you also learn the exceptions but at least the default lines in this article are a good line in general.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      oh i see thx. But why do i not see these articles on the list of silver and gold articles? like on http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/strategy/gold/no-limit/
      i see only big draws , multi street bluffing and slow play. Am i missing something ?

Nevermind , i figured out that these are fixed limit content. I am a NL player , so i dunno if these apply in my case :D
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ohh ok ;)

I hope i can announce some interesting news soon about No-Limit.